4/29: Sox vs Orioles, WPWR50, free MLB.com, 1PM

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Sider @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 11:53 AM)
Jeffs gonna have to pitch a lot of good games for that now inflated ERA to come down to something an ace would have.

lmao if you thought Shark was an ace, you are sorely mistaken.

QUOTE (South Sider @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 02:53 PM)
Jeffs gonna have to pitch a lot of good games for that now inflated ERA to come down to something an ace would have.

well he's not an ace so I wouldn't expect that. At this point I just want him to be a solid 3rd starter. Maybe I'm asking too much.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
I agree I posted the video of Adam Eaton talking to RV in spring BP. Eaton was talking to RV like he was his freaking homeboy from the frat. If Eaton was off to the hottest most amazing start it would be "guys play loose for RV".

But he's not and right now the narrative is "guys are too comfy, including Eaton".

f*** this team right now. Wait 3 days and get blown out. This sucks.

No accountability under RV never has been. That is my biggest issue with RV.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 02:54 PM)
well he's not an ace so I wouldn't expect that. At this point I just want him to be a solid 3rd starter. Maybe I'm asking too much.

Right now the Sox have an ace, a 3 starter (Q), a 4 starter (shark), and 2 bullpen pitchers in our starting rotation

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 02:57 PM)
A lot of Shark hate here....I think he's been decent this season (outside of today, which there are a million and one excuses to explain).

Well, it's just that more was expected. So far, this season he has had 2 really good starts, 1 average at best, 1 bad, and today which is the worst. Hardly what most people expected out of what was hoped to be a #2.