4/29: Sox vs Orioles, WPWR50, free MLB.com, 1PM

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:45 PM)
Sox are 29 in majors in runs with only 60 and that being only 2 more from last. They are last in hits. That's pretty sad

5 guys in this lineup today hitting .206 or below, what do you expect?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:46 PM)
They have also played fewer games than most teams.

Yeah what's our per-game ranking? Not saying the offense hasn't been mostly a major disappointment but with all the games we missed so far the total numbers are meaningless.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:48 PM)
Told you the Sox should have signed him.

He cant face the Sox if they signed him. And then he would still be bad and not worth the contract you wanted to give him

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)
Yeah what's our per-game ranking? Not saying the offense hasn't been mostly a major disappointment but with all the games we missed so far the total numbers are meaningless.

I was looking at the runs scored yesterday and there were teams that had played 4 more games.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)
Team looks completely lifeless imo. Mentally out of the game. I really don't think RV ever has his team ready to play. Something needs to change imo if things persist like this into July.

Guys are too comfortable and have been for awhile now.

Edited by Soxfest

Abreu should get maybe 50% of the games at first. The White Sox defense is terrible and the one guy known for defense is the DH.

Shifts beat White Sox hitters because very few are good hitters. They do not take pitches and pitchers let them get themselves out. That is the case for many years and is a product of a low OBP. They hit pitchers pitches and do not adjust. Pitchers know how to get them out and the White Sox oblige. This has been the story for a few years now.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 02:50 PM)
Guys are too comfortable and have been for awhile now.

I agree I posted the video of Adam Eaton talking to RV in spring BP. Eaton was talking to RV like he was his freaking homeboy from the frat. If Eaton was off to the hottest most amazing start it would be "guys play loose for RV".

But he's not and right now the narrative is "guys are too comfy, including Eaton".

f*** this team right now. Wait 3 days and get blown out. This sucks.