White Sox own worst ERA since Apr 29

Balta1701

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 1, 2015 -> 09:21 AM)
I think I hate this team this year.

As of right now, I know I hate this team. This may the most disappointed/disheartened I've been with a White Sox team so early ever. I'm already starting to not care. Something has to happen, this team is completely out of it. I hate piling on, but Robin Ventura has got to go. Rick Hahn had better already be talking to people, because you just can't let a season go down the s***ter as royally as this is heading after an off-season like you just had.

edit: For disclosure, it's nothing at all personal against RV. He was a great player and great member of the organization. I just think he he's a terrible manager.

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

I tried to turn over a new leaf and be positive about this team...but they really don't want me to be positive.

This is the most disappointed I've been in the Sox ... ever. I thought coming into this season we'd compete, not necessarily win the division, but compete. This isn't even that.

I'm at a loss for words.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 1, 2015 -> 08:42 AM)
I didn't want this to turn into an "I hate this team" thread. I just wanted to break whatever the other thread did!

Sigh.

I don't think anyone "hates" the team...I know I don't. It's just disappointed to an extreme degree. I mean, HOW can this team be THIS bad? There is just no way this should be happening with all those additions/subtractions made in the off season. They look WORSE than they were last year...and that's just insanity.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 1, 2015 -> 08:43 AM)
I tried to turn over a new leaf and be positive about this team...but they really don't want me to be positive.

This is the most disappointed I've been in the Sox ... ever. I thought coming into this season we'd compete, not necessarily win the division, but compete. This isn't even that.

I'm at a loss for words.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 1, 2015 -> 02:42 PM)
I didn't want this to turn into an "I hate this team" thread. I just wanted to break whatever the other thread did!

Sigh.

Your best intetnions go unrewarded LOL Fire Don Cooper