Prom Stories

Texsox

One of my students just shared with me that after agreeing to a prom date the guy texted her and told her he wanted to lose his innocence with her on prom night because that is what happens. She told him to beat off with sand paper. She's not going.

Didn't have any huge group plans, most of my good friends weren't going since they had sport conflicts, so I took my then girlfriend to my family's cottage the day after. It rained all day so we were forced to stay inside ;)

I did the entire Prom thing my Junior year, with my GF who was a Senior, so it was really important to her at least (I don't give a s*** about these things). We did the group pics, went to Chicago that night for carriage rides and The Melting pot place, yada yada yada. Then our prom group all went camping the next night. My g/f and I had yet to have sex, so this was going to be our first time, in a tent, next to other tents with couples banging. Then I find out that day that she started her period. Weekend ruined. I was actually pretty relieved, because I had a firm grip on my V card by then, but I was also ready to get it over with. I remember she actually slept topless with me that night in the tent which was just a huge tease, quite literally, massive tits.

Then my Senior year I did not have a g/f and didn't want to do the whole friend-date thing, so I just skipped the dance and pictures and hopped on the party bus with everyone and went to Chicago again.