5/3 - Sox @ Twins

Heads22

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:05 PM)
Hawk talks a ton of s*** but he's right about one thing: bad play is contagious, just as good play is.

Hard to tell I have not seen any good play by Sox in over 2 years.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (reiks12 @ May 3, 2015 -> 08:01 PM)
I feel bad for robertson. Didn't he sign with us because he thought we would be winners?

Most experts said the Sox kicked ass on the trade market and would be the most improved team in baseball.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:07 PM)
@scottmerkin: Twins have scored 11 runs today, five have been earned

He will be defending RV after game................he was borderline embarrassing for a beat writer yesterday

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:05 PM)
This team is fundamentally retarded. This is unbelievable to watch

Too funny.

I will say this much...I've known I did't want Robin to be the manager since sometime in late 2012.

However, I have no interest in hiring Ron Gardenhire.

People are right though. Jerry is getting old and with all of his peers dying he probably has a whole different lease on life these days. Maybe this doesn't sicken him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:10 PM)
People are right though. Jerry is getting old and with all of his peers dying he probably has a whole different lease on life these days. Maybe this doesn't sicken him.

You mean Jerry "hey, I gave you a World Series, what else do you want" Reinsdorf?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:10 PM)

Are you kidding? Dude just shelled out over $100 million to improve this s***box team and you think he doesn't care to win?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:12 PM)
Are you kidding? Dude just shelled out over $100 million to improve this s***box team and you think he doesn't care to win?

Sure he cares. He just made the ages-old mistake of hiring "family" members to run his company. It. Never. Works.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 3, 2015 -> 08:12 PM)
I'm not watching but just saw the score on Twitter. Could realistically see them making a move after this upcoming homestand. Sounds like there may be some sick players? Which doesn't mean anything big picture, but usually front offices don't like any small things getting in the way, they want it to be as clean as possible.

But, I would be very shocked to find out the front office has not been speaking to available canidates over the last week.

Yeah, you are right. The "guys being sick" excuse probably eliminates any of the anger toward the team/Robin from front office types. One thing is sure. They're not winning the division now, so they've already taken care of that drama the first week of May. Now it's wildcard or bust.

QUOTE (joegraz @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:14 PM)
Sure he cares. He just made the ages-old mistake of hiring "family" members to run his company. It. Never. Works.

Never cuts ties when he should and it is killing the organization time and time again.