5/3 - Sox @ Twins

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ May 3, 2015 -> 09:48 PM)
I don't know if Reinsdorf cares about winning or not. All I know is that he doesn't win. If the Sox do not make the postseason again this year, that will mark 30 of the 35 seasons during which Reinsdorf has owned the team that they haven't made it to the playoffs, and with it no semblance of a winning culture built whatsoever. The futility has been sickening.

For me, it's going to take far more than just replacing Ventura to turn this thing around. All we'd likely get as a replacement is another guy Reinsdorf either loves or is loyal to. That seems to be a higher priority than hiring the best baseball man for the job. No, what this organization so desperately needs is new ownership and a completely new and fresh vision from the top. Otherwise, it's just going to continue to be more of the same of what we've seen the past three and a half decades from the current ownership and management team - losing.

I like this post. The problems run much deeper than RV. He's just a symptom at the surface. This team hasn't developed a position player since Joe Crede. How is that possible? How is that accepted?

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)
Before unloading as many players as you can, I'm a big believer in bringing in a new manager just to see if something clicks. Like everyone says, it's easier to fire one guy than 25.

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 4m4 minutes ago

The White Sox have the second-worst record in #MLB since the start of 2013, ahead of only the (now-first place) Astros.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ May 3, 2015 -> 04:50 PM)
I like this post. The problems run much deeper than RV. He's just a symptom at the surface. This team hasn't developed a position player since Joe Crede. How is that possible? How is that accepted?

Well, I think we actually have, we did develop the Twins starting SS for example. Ditto the A's.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha DIS TEAM DOH!

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:49 PM)
Before unloading as many players as you can, I'm a big believer in bringing in a new manager just to see if something clicks. Like everyone says, it's easier to fire one guy than 25.

BUT IT"S NOT HIS FAULT /S!!!!!!!