5/3 - Sox @ Twins

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:42 PM)
Det and KC are way better than Sox 140 games or not. Team is going nowhere, team on the verge of a 4 game sweep to the division doormat.

Why do you watch if you think there is no chance? Do you like to be miserable?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:42 PM)
All you do is whine and complain. Why watch the game?

I watch the game because I am a die-hard Sox fan. However, I'm a realist, and I'm not afraid to say that the Sox are awful. You can throw out excuses for anything, but that doesn't change how bad their performance has been.

The Sox should be better than they're showing, and it's pathetic to see how slow they've started out the season.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:45 PM)

Because I can, you say somehing it is ok.............I say something why do you watch BS.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2015 -> 01:45 PM)

Are you seriously asking a white sox fan that question? White Sox Baseball is all about suffering

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 3, 2015 -> 06:48 PM)
Maybe Avi, Melky, or Flowers. No one else will even come close.

I think Flowers' AB's will dwindle a bit with Soto, but yes, barring injury he has a CHANCE. Avi has a lot of work to do if he's going to get to 12 HR's. I'd like to think Melky could, but at this point last year, he had 4 HR's. He has 0 this year. His season looks more like 2013 than 2014.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:54 PM)
I think Flowers' AB's will dwindle a bit with Soto, but yes, barring injury he has a CHANCE. Avi has a lot of work to do if he's going to get to 12 HR's. I'd like to think Melky could, but at this point last year, he had 4 HR's. He has 0 this year. His season looks more like 2013 than 2014.

I notice how people spent the first week of the season saying "Soto's totally about to take over for Flowers" and now he's hitting .115.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 3, 2015 -> 12:59 PM)
You haven't missed anything. You should be grateful that you didn't waste your time watching this sh!tshow.

I spent the money on extra innings. Sucks because I love this team.