5/3 - Sox @ Twins

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:06 PM)
No way he get's fired and we all know this organization has been and is a joke.

Jerry and his loyalty is killing the Sox top down.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 3, 2015 -> 08:06 PM)
No way he get's fired and we all know this organization has been and is a joke.

When no one comes to the games and they head into next season with 20 million less payroll, they have no one to blame but themselves

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:07 PM)
Danks getting hit like the neighborhood slut

Danks gives team no chance to win..............people oh he did this he is ok..................... he sucks bad.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 3, 2015 -> 07:09 PM)
We've gotta be close to cutting bait with Danks. I suppose we'd try him out of the pen first, but the end is nigh it seems.

Can't believe Hahn went into this season with such an incompetent 4/5

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:09 PM)
Everyone needs to stay away from games during this next homestand. If the gate is small enough, maybe the organization will recognize the how pissed off the fan base is and fire Robin while we still have a chance to correct this mess. Let's bring back Ozzie before its too late.

I hope they draw under 1000.................1000 more than they deserve. Call Rongey after game he will tell you team is great.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2015 -> 03:09 PM)
Can't believe Hahn went into this season with such an incompetent 4/5

It made sense to give Noesi another look and you had no choice but to hope something good happened w/ Danks. I'm sure he didn't like the idea of paying market price for starting pitchers in a season where we probably weren't going to be great anyway

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 3, 2015 -> 02:09 PM)
Everyone needs to stay away from games during this next homestand. If the gate is small enough, maybe the organization will recognize the how pissed off the fan base is and fire Robin while we still have a chance to correct this mess. Let's bring back Ozzie before its too late.

With Bulls/Hawks playoffs every night, I have a feeling attendance with be dismal based on that alone.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 3, 2015 -> 08:11 PM)
It made sense to give Noesi another look and you had no choice but to hope something good happened w/ Danks. I'm sure he didn't like the idea of paying market price for starting pitchers in a season where we probably weren't going to be great anyway

If they didn't think they would be great, then the Robertson and Duke signings were insane