I Believe

BaconOnAStick

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 5, 2015 -> 07:17 AM)
As a fan I'll NEVER believe in this team after what they did in Minnesota. They laid down over the last 2 games and fricking didn't play baseball. This team is either so lazy or mentally fragile it's a joke. You don't lose the first two games of a series and quit (see Det. at Kansas City last weekend). This team got blown out of the water Sunday in a pride game, Robin didn't seem to show any emotion about it, so f*** them. It's going to take this team a long time to win my respect (not that they care). All fans should be furious. No I do not believe. Losing four in a row to Minnesota is just plain ridiculous. You have to quit to do that and they laid down. Their road record is so bad it's laughable. Yes you have to put in some effort to win on the road, fellas, not just say "it's a long season; it's a marathon."

very good points.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 5, 2015 -> 01:17 AM)
As a fan I'll NEVER believe in this team after what they did in Minnesota. They laid down over the last 2 games and fricking didn't play baseball. This team is either so lazy or mentally fragile it's a joke. You don't lose the first two games of a series and quit (see Det. at Kansas City last weekend). This team got blown out of the water Sunday in a pride game, Robin didn't seem to show any emotion about it, so f*** them. It's going to take this team a long time to win my respect (not that they care). All fans should be furious. No I do not believe. Losing four in a row to Minnesota is just plain ridiculous. You have to quit to do that and they laid down. Their road record is so bad it's laughable. Yes you have to put in some effort to win on the road, fellas, not just say "it's a long season; it's a marathon."

HAHAHA