Marvel Entertainment Thread

WilliamTell

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Incredible Hulk is in the mix too

Yeah, It's gotta be up there.  It's just kind of feels outside the Marvel movies they made after.  I know Tony Snark is it and the end, but outside of that if feels like separate from the rest.

I feel like Iron Man 2 got caught in the "leave breadcrumbs for future movies and make it all connect" issue.   War Machine, Black widow introduced, Hammer was brought in clearly to be another big bad (and it didn't stick)

i still liked it but it has a lot of flaws.  I like iron man 3 a lot more than most but it also has a feature that never stuck going forward and that is extremis.   But I like the story even if Killian never developed as much as he should have.

19 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

I know Chris Evans is done, but I would have loved another Captain America movie.  I feel like Civil War was almost like Avengers 2.5

Would have liked to see a more solo Captain America movie.

I feel like he is done for now.   I'm not convinced he is totally done

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Brian said:

Lady from work tried ordering tix for her and her son and said the earliest she could get 2 around here is May 5th.

I'm thinking this may beat The Force Awakens opening weekend.

I don't think it'll have much trouble beating the 2nd/3rd biggest opening weekend (national/international ranking respectively). That #1 opening weekend, set by Avengers: Infinity War might be tougher, but I think it gets it. :)

Sarcasm aside, my more intriguing bet is it tops a $300 million US opening. 

Also, I know this might be the end for a couple of the actors, but I think people are going a little overboard with the this is the end stuff.

They aren't going to stop making Iron Man or Captain America movies.  They make billions of dollars.  They well never stop, maybe a few year hiatus at most.

41 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

Also, I know this might be the end for a couple of the actors, but I think people are going a little overboard with the this is the end stuff.

They aren't going to stop making Iron Man or Captain America movies.  They make billions of dollars.  They well never stop, maybe a few year hiatus at most.

I think they will continue with Captain America. If I had to bet on which character it would be though, it wouldn't be Steve Rogers.

So are we putting a SPOILER WARNING from here on out or should we use the black bars through the weekend to try and be courteous? Or F anyone who is waiting/That's their problem?

Or should we do a separate thread for ENDGAME with a spoiler warning and then just attach it to this thread in a week? 

Edited by Brian

15 minutes ago, Brian said:

So are we putting a SPOILER WARNING from here on out or should we use the black bars through the weekend to try and be courteous? Or F anyone who is waiting/That's their problem?

Or should we do a separate thread for ENDGAME with a spoiler warning and then just attach it to this thread in a week? 

Let's just make a separate spoiler thread, probably the best solution