The Beer Thread

ZoomSlowik

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 25, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Playoff hockey and Labatt Blue, can't go wrong there. (And it's very cheap)

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 25, 2015 -> 02:59 PM)
Love Labatt. We just call Blue Lights "Canadian Water."

Nothing beats a real LaBatt's 50/50.

More of a bar question than a beer question. My cousin just moved to Lincoln Park (Sheffield and Armitage) and wants to find a decent bar to frequent, but said a lot of the ones near him turn him off (irrationally or not) by having Cubs signs in the window. I said of course they do, it's the northside. Are there actually any Sox bars around there?

And generally, any good bars within walking distance of Sheffield and Armitage I should recommend to him?

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 06:36 PM)
More of a bar question than a beer question. My cousin just moved to Lincoln Park (Sheffield and Armitage) and wants to find a decent bar to frequent, but said a lot of the ones near him turn him off (irrationally or not) by having Cubs signs in the window. I said of course they do, it's the northside. Are there actually any Sox bars around there?

And generally, any good bars within walking distance of Sheffield and Armitage I should recommend to him?

I THINK Halligan bar on Lincoln and Belden is a Sox bar. It use to be, but I haven't been there in a few years.

I'm not sure how old your cousin is, but it's definitely a younger crowd that goes there.

• 9 months later...