5/7 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 7, 2015 -> 02:40 PM)
Are they wearing the '83 unis again? They should.

oh they really should ..... don't screw with lady luck. she is really an unforgiving person.

QUOTE (South Sider @ May 7, 2015 -> 10:11 AM)
83 uniforms 'til a loss.

And if we go on the road, road 83's too.

Might as well just bring that uniform back. It was so 80s, but a few decades later I really like the look.

I support the team being as superstitious as us fans.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:25 AM)
I should be able to buy a cheap upper deck ticket and get into the bottom today right?

You want to get into the bottom do you? And just buy an upper deck ticket to get there? Good luck.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:30 AM)
I don't think they check anymore for April and may games. At least they didn't last year.

I've gone to 8 games. There was no one checking. I didn't go to Opening Day, so I would imagine they were checking then.

I'd say you have pretty good odds of sitting within 5 rows of a dugout if you so choose.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:25 AM)
I should be able to buy a cheap upper deck ticket and get into the bottom today right?

I have been to a bunch of home games this year and so far no one has checked my tix entering the 100 level. You shouldnt have a problem.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:37 AM)
I've gone to 8 games. There was no one checking. I didn't go to Opening Day, so I would imagine they were checking then.

I'd say you have pretty good odds of sitting within 5 rows of a dugout if you so choose.

There are large sections of empty seats in the lower bowl on Ticketmaster. I am in 110 today, but I won't be there for long :ph34r: