5/7 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:08 AM)

Indiana owns this category and it isn't even close.

Maybe you own the category of seizures, but I am fairly sure Missouri owns the category of meth labs exploded

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 7, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
I have a city parking permit on my car and I live in Little Italy, am I allowed to park on the streets in Bridgeport?

Each neighborhood has a code number, and if you don't have the right one, they will tow and/or ticket.

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 7, 2015 -> 01:07 PM)
I was looking for some differentiation between mine and everyone else's but couldn't find one. Thanks. I didn't expect shinnicks to be closed.

Yes. The guys are dancing in the dugout right now. Bonifacio is hilarious.

I'm glad the Sox paid him 4 million dollars to dance around like an idiot, because he sure as hell doesn't do anything on the field.

Cool, another 1st inning run.

Why is he throwing a curveball on a 3-2 pitch?

Edit: Tyler has to keep that in front of him though and Q has to get to the plate quicker. Bad fundamentals again

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 7, 2015 -> 07:21 PM)
It feels like the Sox allow a run every first inning. It has to be at least 10 or so games this year this has happened.

I also heard that Cooper was incredibly rude and grouchy on the radio today. Goff and Spiegel were pretty disappointed in how he acted with the hosts before them.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2015 -> 01:22 PM)
I also heard that Cooper was incredibly rude and grouchy on the radio today. Goff and Spiegel were pretty disappointed in how he acted with the hosts before them.

What does this have to do with allowing first inning runs? lol

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 7, 2015 -> 07:23 PM)
What does this have to do with allowing first inning runs? lol

Well, the question was supposedly in regards to why Sale (and maybe the other starters) are struggling, and I guess he acted like a jerk.