5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader

Game One. Noesi (0-3 6.75) vs Cueto (2-3 2.72).

First pitch at 3:10. Broadcast on CSN until 6PM, if game goes longer in moves to CSN+. Tickets from yesterday's game and the nightcap will get you in the building for both games today.

Game Two. Rodon (0-0 2.84) vs Marquis (3-1 5.22)

First pitch 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game One. Broadcast on WGN. Tickets from yesterday or today will get you in for the nightcap, plus already being in the park.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 9, 2015 -> 09:22 AM)
Game One. Noesi (0-3 6.75) vs Cueto (2-3 2.72).

First pitch at 3:10. Broadcast on CSN until 6PM, if game goes longer in moves to CSN+. Tickets from yesterday's game and the nightcap will get you in the building for both games today.

Game Two. Rodon (0-0 2.84) vs Marquis (3-1 5.22)

First pitch 30 minutes after the conclusion of Game One. Broadcast on WGN. Tickets from yesterday or today will get you in for the nightcap, plus already being in the park.

I believe that in order for your tickets from last night to get you in today, you'd have to exchange your tickets from last night at the box office for a ticket of equal or lesser value for today's scheduled game. That's my understanding anyway.

I don't think Rodon lasts that long, he had 2 starts this year in the minors and went 5 innings in each one, the last one was on April 16, so more than 3 weeks ago. Since then he's had outings of 2.1, 1, and 3 innings. I just don't think his arm is going to be built up for 80-100 pitches.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2015 -> 12:37 PM)
I don't think Rodon lasts that long, he had 2 starts this year in the minors and went 5 innings in each one, the last one was on April 16, so more than 3 weeks ago. Since then he's had outings of 2.1, 1, and 3 innings. I just don't think his arm is going to be built up for 80-100 pitches.

Depending on stressful innings, he could probably go 90.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 9, 2015 -> 03:02 PM)
is the game blacked out on MLB.tv or somet s***? wtf

Will not open for me either all other games in warm up open up.

Edited by Soxfest