GAME THREAD 5/13 - SOX @ MIL

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ May 13, 2015 -> 04:11 PM)
Anyone else think that on days Beckham and Bonifacio are both in the infield, they should be playing Beckham at second and Bonifacio at third? Just my opinion as it seems Beckham is better and the combo of Alexei and Beckham was always great on double plays up the middle.

Meh. Gordon has played gold glove worthy defense when he's played at 3B.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 13, 2015 -> 08:01 PM)
I have no problem with Micah so far, but I think some more seasoning wouldn't hurt. Sanchez can also provide a better bat and defense at this time.

Micah has proved thus far to be a better hitter in the majors then Sanchez as well as base stealing. So I am happy and thrilled I get to watch Micah almost everyday. His D does need some work but it's better then some of the other sox players. Sanchez should come up but as the utility man in place of Emilio. But it's probably more likely that the Sox are gonna continue to let him take in the minors and then trade him

QUOTE (Condor13 @ May 13, 2015 -> 07:10 PM)
Micah has proved thus far to be a better hitter in the majors then Sanchez as well as base stealing. So I am happy and thrilled I get to watch Micah almost everyday. His D does need some work but it's better then some of the other sox players. Sanchez should come up but as the utility man in place of Emilio. But it's probably more likely that the Sox are gonna continue to let him take in the minors and then trade him

I agree with almost zero of this. Micah certainly is faster, though