NCAA basketball 2015-16 thread

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 12:44 PM)
Self-imposed tourney ban for Louisville. The fact father and son will both have jobs after this season is ridiculous.

I hate NCAA sports. To save face and recruiting in the future, they screw over the players on the current roster that didn't do anything wrong.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 12:49 PM)
I hate NCAA sports. To save face and recruiting in the future, they screw over the players on the current roster that didn't do anything wrong.

I feel bad for everyone except Snider. Kharma b****!

(half serious)

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 06:49 PM)

Including two high-profiled grad transfers who could have gone anywhere and started and now can't make the postseason.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 02:47 PM)
Meanwhile, investigation on a legit cheating scandal at North Carolina continues....

And it'll go away quietly. The ACC will protect one of their own from the NCAA.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 5, 2016 -> 12:52 PM)
Including two high-profiled grad transfers who could have gone anywhere and started and now can't make the postseason.

Yep, but there is a reason they chose to go there, and it was a bad choice. Pitino is a scum bag.

Illinois is so bad the Iowa/Illinois match-up doesn't even get a mention.

Weird times.

As far as IND goes, see OU at KSU.

Huge game this week in Bloomington for both programs. Sole possession of first and true inside track on the B10 at stake for the Hawkeyes (and quite likely 1 seed).

First time Iowa has gotten #1 votes since late 1980's....never saw it coming this season

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball...ma-loses-to-ksu

Edited by caulfield12

Lol, what a weird ending to the Illinois game. Refs waved off the game tying shot on minimal contact and then swallowed the whistle when Hill gets tripped. It's hard to care because Illinois sucks, but classic B1G road officiating right there.

QUOTE (gatnom @ Feb 13, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
Lol, what a weird ending to the Illinois game. Refs waved off the game tying shot on minimal contact and then swallowed the whistle when Hill gets tripped. It's hard to care because Illinois sucks, but classic B1G road officiating right there.

If I cared at all I would be livid. If you are calling a foul at all on his game tying shot it should have been an and 1 not basket waived off and Lumpkin clearly tripped Hill with the ref looking right at him on the final play.