NCAA basketball 2015-16 thread

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 17, 2016 -> 10:07 PM)
Horrid coaching by Roy Williams tonight. I continue to be unbelievably unimpressed by all the top teams across the country this year.

His MO. Good recruiter but in game coaching leaves a lot to be desired. 3 time outs. Could've used one with 10 secs left when you could tell they had nothing going on.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 23, 2016 -> 10:18 PM)
Like it matters

Well I'm leery of any Big Ten road game, but yeah I still think we should win Thursday. I'm more concerned how long he'll be out. If it's just Thursday, fine. Even the rest of the regular season if necessary. But into the Big Ten tournament, no bueno.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 24, 2016 -> 08:28 AM)
Where does that rank on the list of dumbest sports injuries?

Thats not how he hurt it. He hurt it weeks ago and aggravated it in the first half

To clarify I did not hurt my shoulder from slapping the floor...happened weeks ago

He also had the same surgery on his other shoulder in HS, seems the kid has paper-like labrums

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2016 -> 08:32 AM)
Thats not how he hurt it. He hurt it weeks ago and aggravated it in the first half

He also had the same surgery on his other shoulder in HS, seems the kid has paper-like labrums

A little exaggeration on the headline by Deadspin. The floor slapping didn't help but yeah, it seems like it was already done for.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 24, 2016 -> 07:14 PM)
A little exaggeration on the headline by Deadspin. The floor slapping didn't help but yeah, it seems like it was already done for.

Shockingly there was little research when posting a story that would get clicks. Yeah, he'd been battling it for a few weeks and then hurt it in the first half. Sucks, he was the closest thing the team had to a leader.