GAME THREAD 5/18 - CLE @ SOX

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 18, 2015 -> 04:07 PM)
It would be a huge statement if the Sox could beat Cleveland when their best pitcher is on the hill.

If the Sox can take 3/4 from this series, Cleveland is toast.

If we can take 3/4 we are very much alive.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here watching bp. Melky, Laroche and Eaton swinging now. Laroche hits it out at will. Eaton has more power than melky if this is anything to go by, lol.

Eaton owns the farthest hr of the day so far. KW and Hahn watching everything on the field. Was surprised by that.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 18, 2015 -> 03:13 PM)
Abreu just hit the 10 farthest balls I've ever seen at the Cell. By far the most powerful, no surpruse.

My envy is all yours.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 18, 2015 -> 05:04 PM)
Here watching bp. Melky, Laroche and Eaton swinging now. Laroche hits it out at will. Eaton has more power than melky if this is anything to go by, lol.

Eaton owns the farthest hr of the day so far. KW and Hahn watching everything on the field. Was surprised by that.

More and more evidence that KW is an something bigger than a "VP" role.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 18, 2015 -> 05:13 PM)
Abreu just hit the 10 farthest balls I've ever seen at the Cell. By far the most powerful, no surpruse.

I got to Miller early enough on Wednesday to see BP, and though he didn't play that day, Abreu was hitting some monster shots then too.

QUOTE (staxx @ May 18, 2015 -> 05:25 PM)
Let's go Sox! I need an entertaining game to help de-stress and distract me from finals studying.

Good luck on the finals, but I try to avoid the Sox, personally, if I need to de-stress. :lol:

I find the games to be ulcer inducing. Usually watch with a large jug of Pepto at my side.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ May 18, 2015 -> 06:40 PM)
Good luck on the finals, but I try to avoid the Sox, personally, if I need to de-stress. :lol:

I find the games to be ulcer inducing. Usually watch with a large jug of Pepto at my side.

The "El Duque Game" took 5 years off my life but the regular season games not so much anymore.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 19, 2015 -> 12:53 AM)
The "El Duque Game" took 5 years off my life but the regular season games not so much anymore.

The Indians series in 2005 (the one where Crede hit the walkoff) definitely raised my blood pressure to unhealthy levels.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 18, 2015 -> 06:52 PM)
Could be. Seems like nice weather finally in the midwest? Hopefully 25k+ at the park tonight for a Sox winner!

Tuesday and wednesday look colder (low 50s). Hope there are a lot of people there tonight after a strong road trip. I know I would be there if I could