White Sox vs. Indians 5/20 Game Thread

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 21, 2015 -> 03:16 AM)
19 walks in 21.2 innings. Jesus that's nearly demotion territory.

He just doesn't look comfortable on the mound. His slider has been pretty worthless tonight. Miracle he's done as well as he has

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2015 -> 08:17 PM)
He just doesn't look comfortable on the mound. His slider has been pretty worthless tonight. Miracle he's done as well as he has

He can't locate either pitch right now. And it says how badly his changeup location must be that he's not even considering throwing it. I'd legitimately consider demoting him for a start or two and tell him to start throwing strikes. Would allow us a look at Guerra too.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 20, 2015 -> 09:16 PM)
19 walks in 21.2 innings. Jesus that's nearly demotion territory.

I think him only having 2 pitches he tries to throw that fastball in the perfect spot and it isn't working out for him. He needs a cutter or change up.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 20, 2015 -> 09:19 PM)
He can't locate either pitch right now. And it says how badly his changeup location must be that he's not even considering throwing it. I'd legitimately consider demoting him for a start or two and tell him to start throwing strikes. Would allow us a look at Guerra too.

It will be difficult with his motion. The problem is that he needs to learn it with mlb hitters as milb hitters will swing at those pitches move so much due to his excellent stuff.