5/25 White Sox at Blue Jays

Quin

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ May 25, 2015 -> 08:36 PM)
Firing the hitting coach always seems like the first step, but we'll see.

I absolutely think Kenny needs to resign (as opposed to re-sign) after the season, and Buddy has to go too.

It won't happen though as long as Reinsdorf is the Chairman.

KW leaving is a must at this point.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 25, 2015 -> 09:36 PM)
Firing the hitting coach always seems like the first step, but we'll see.

I absolutely think Kenny needs to resign (as opposed to re-sign) after the season, and Buddy has to go too.

It won't happen though as long as Reinsdorf is the Chairman.

That's one of the problems. Kenny and bell's shelf life has ran out. Sox need new blood. Loyalty is great to an extent. Loyalty and results. I feel bad for Robin. I loved the guy as a player, but sometimes I feel he's here to fill the job and kinda got stuck. JR seems to be an owner who would hinder progress if he doesn't like the way things are carried out

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 25, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
Watching the Hawks get crushed what is his main defense?

It's on the players to know the fundamentals. If they don't know it when they get to the big leagues, they'll never get it.

Blah blah blah.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 25, 2015 -> 08:47 PM)
It's on the players to know the fundamentals. If they don't know it when they get to the big leagues, they'll never get it.

Blah blah blah.

SOS 101 Sox brass never to blame.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2015 -> 01:41 AM)
Been doing that all season. Has the look of someone who lost their bat speed. Same goes for Alexei

Is LaRoche a clone of the 'old' Paulie? I'd rather Paulie not retired. Couldn't he do what LaRoche is doing at the bare minimum? Paulie forever!

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 26, 2015 -> 01:43 AM)
George Kottaras is hitting .310/.512/.517 in 43 PA at AAA

Nice post. I'd bring him up now, release Flowers, let Soto stay til we decide which minor league guy is backup. Flowers and Soto are not big league caliber sorry to say.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2015 -> 01:53 AM)
This team's plate discipline and pitch recognition is embarrassing.

I read the whole thread. Fathom had some nice posts, this included.

QUOTE (harkness @ May 26, 2015 -> 01:55 AM)
Shut out by a guy with a 6.91 era.

Unbelievable. Our hitters are just plain abysmal.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:12 AM)
Stone going off on the defense

Yay! Love when Stoney and Hawk tell it like it is.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:20 AM)
2 non-infield hits tonight. Worst offensive effort of the season by far. Season is in critical status right now.

Season has long been over. Hate to be a reactionary, but cmon. No defense, no team speed when competing against the likes of KC and Minnie and Detroit means fourth or fifth in Central.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:22 AM)
Time for Steverson and Robin to go.

Yeppers.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:23 AM)
If anyone will be let go of, it will be Todd Steverson. Hopefully they can his ass now.

Ah, let the cliche begin. This is the first thread all year that Steverson is getting singled out a lot. Not ripping you. I do agree. I would prefer Seitzer, a Seitzer clone or BIG HURT TO THE RESCUE NOW!!! 2 month conract to fix these guys. Or Paulie. After hearing his philosophy on hitting during the game broadcast Sunday I want Paulie!!

QUOTE (flavum @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:37 AM)
This road trip will go down in the annals of Sox history as "The Swirsky Trip".

LOL. Great line.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 26, 2015 -> 02:40 AM)
Alexei wouldn't talk to reporters after the game.

Do we even know what his voice sounds like?

Ugh. Now our guys are not talking to media? Another sign of a bad, bad, baseball team.

Is LaRoche a clone of the 'old' Paulie? I'd rather Paulie not retired. Couldn't he do what LaRoche is doing at the bare minimum? Paulie forever!

Nice post. I'd bring him up now, release Flowers, let Soto stay til we decide which minor league guy is backup. Flowers and Soto are not big league caliber sorry to say.

I read the whole thread. Fathom had some nice posts, this included.

Unbelievable. Our hitters are just plain abysmal.

Yay! Love when Stoney and Hawk tell it like it is.

Season has long been over. Hate to be a reactionary, but cmon. No defense, no team speed when competing against the likes of KC and Minnie and Detroit means fourth or fifth in Central.

Yeppers.

Ah, let the cliche begin. This is the first thread all year that Steverson is getting singled out a lot. Not ripping you. I do agree. I would prefer Seitzer, a Seitzer clone or BIG HURT TO THE RESCUE NOW!!! 2 month conract to fix these guys. Or Paulie. After hearing his philosophy on hitting during the game broadcast Sunday I want Paulie!!

LOL. Great line.

Ugh. Now our guys are not talking to media? Another sign of a bad, bad, baseball team. did ventura give a quo

Edited by lilnicky