5/25 White Sox at Blue Jays

Quin

This is the stage of the game where the Jays start having less focused AB's since there is no threat the Sox can make a game of this the way the offense has gone over the last week plus. Noesi could go 7 and save the pen.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daggins @ May 25, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
Oddly enough, the Marlins, Brewers and Rays have been worse, although the Brewers won't be once Lucroy comes back.

Do those teams have a snowball's chance in hell, of throwing any runners out? I mean, Surely they all have guys that are better defensively than Tyler Flowers.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 25, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)
There should be...but I will believe it when I see it.

Last time we spent $115 million+ and won 63 games, the manager got a contract extension.

And who granted that contract extension? Jerry Reinsdorf.

The manager and coaches are just the symptoms, gents. The problem lies at the top.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 25, 2015 -> 07:17 PM)
I've not really looked at stats, etc, to see....but, there is no way in hell there is a worse duo of catchers on any other MLB roster, than what we're stuck watching.

Well the Cubs still employ David Ross

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 25, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)
This is the stage of the game where the Jays start having less focused AB's since there is no threat the Sox can make a game of this the way the offense has gone over the last week plus. Noesi could go 7 and save the pen.

The Blue Jays' crew is feeling sorry for us and worrying that stealing more bases at this point would be a baseball faux pas.

Bonfacio padding his stats there. 0/1 stealing bases. He'll probably get thrown out when running would make little to no sense.

White Sox offense "in shambles" right now, lol.

Soto=Mackey Sasser

At least that's something entertaining about this season.

Dale Murphy had it as a catcher, had to be moved to the OF. Knoblauch and Steve Sax. Lester, earlier this year. Ankiel, as a pitcher...just completely lost it mentally. YIPS.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 26, 2015 -> 01:26 AM)
66 pitches for Hutchinson through 6.

The game plan the hitters have is insane. Not a single one besides Avi has made an adjustment this year to how people are pitching them.