6/8/15 Gamethread Sale vs McCullers

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 10:30 PM)
Even on a night where Chris Sale is other worldly, The Misery Crew is here to take a sledgehammer to people's ankles. Thanks to all of the Kathy Bates' of So talk.

I've probably b****ed more than anyone in this thread tonight, and I'm one of the most optimistic posters on this site. If I'm now part of the "Misery Crew" then I'll embrace it.

And quite frankly, seeing how dominant Sale is capable of being makes it even harder to tolerate an offense that could very well bs the reason he doesn't pitch in the playoffs again. Watching Flowers & Sanchez day after day and expecting a different result is beyond frustrating and one win doesn't change that. I truly believe this can be a playoff team, but some changes are needed ASAP or the hole will be too big to dig themselves out of.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four hits and no walks? Horrible.

Oh well, Sale is amazing and so is Robertson. Actually they should open and close the all-star game. And yet their team is in last place. Interesting.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 10:42 PM)
I've probably b****ed more than anyone in this thread tonight, and I'm one of the most optimistic posters on this site. If I'm now part of the "Misery Crew" then I'll embrace it.

And quite frankly, seeing how dominant Sale is capable of being makes it even harder to tolerate an offense that could very well bs the reason he doesn't pitch in the playoffs again. Watching Flowers & Sanchez day after day and expecting a different result is beyond frustrating and one win doesn't change that. I truly believe this can be a playoff team, but some changes are needed ASAP or the hole will be too big to dig themselves out of.

Agreed. Something different needs to happen. When we face RHP, Beckham needs to be a 2B and Conor at 3B if they are going to keep Micah in AAA

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 04:30 AM)
Even on a night where Chris Sale is other worldly, The Misery Crew is here to take a sledgehammer to people's ankles. Thanks to all of the Kathy Bates' of So talk.

Well, members of the Misery Crew like me, are thrilled for Sale. Great great game. Ditto Robertson. But this lineup is so pathetic, with so many guys who don't belong in the big leagues, it's tough to get stoked. Now if we won 3-1 games in 2 hours four of every six nights for a long period of time, we might embrace that. Instead, you get 17,000 fans which is a miracle on a night the Hawks were playing at home in Game Three.

Condor this GT is all yours brother.

That was a fun f***ing game and I'm glad I grinded it out. It looked bad at the beginning as the rain was really falling and then the delay made me worry even more but it was well worth the wait.

Edited by pettie4sox