6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox

Condor13

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really, really worried that not scoring with the bases loaded and no outs is going to come back to haunt us tonight. We may not get another three hits off Keuchel the rest of the game, let alone in one inning. For the love of God, prove me wrong offense. I'd much rather look like a pouty douche than lose a one run game.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 01:23 AM)
I'm really, really worried that not scoring with the bases loaded and no outs is going to come back to haunt us tonight. We may not get another three hits off Keuchel the rest of the game, let alone in one inning. For the love of God, prove me wrong offense. I'd much rather look like a pouty douche than lose a one run game.

I'm more concerned about how in the world is Hahn going to improve this offense going forward

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 08:23 PM)

Not to bring up a sore subject, but kind of like all of those prime scoring chances the Blackhawks had Monday night. Yep.