6/14 at Tampa Bay Rays

flavum

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (professa @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 10:42 AM)
Why isn't Gillaspie playing vs a RHP??? That's bulls*** if you ask me

Yeah, unless his foot is hurting, I don't get it. They're facing Liriano tomorrow, so Beckham can start then.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 10:41 AM)
Alexi playing today as usual, guy needs benched.

QUOTE (professa @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 10:42 AM)
Why isn't Gillaspie playing vs a RHP??? That's bulls*** if you ask me

So let's get this straight:

Eaton gets benched for not playing in.

Alexei doesn't make 2 plays that leads us to lose the game, and it's not like this is the first time this happened this season. Alexei has been horrible, yet he plays.

Gillaspie comes in to pinch hit yesterday hits a 2 run bomb to take the lead, AND still in on defense for the last 6 outs. This tells me he's not hurt, if he is, then Parent is an idiot. And Beckham still playing over him with a righty on the mound.

Flowers comes in the game and immediately lets 2 runners steal on him, yet he plays.

Mark Parent is a joke.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 12:03 PM)
So let's get this straight:

Eaton gets benched for not playing in.

Alexei doesn't make 2 plays that leads us to lose the game, and it's not like this is the first time this happened this season. Alexei has been horrible, yet he plays.

Gillaspie comes in to pinch hit yesterday hits a 2 run bomb to take the lead, AND still in on defense for the last 6 outs. This tells me he's not hurt, if he is, then Parent is an idiot. And Beckham still playing over him with a righty on the mound.

Flowers comes in the game and immediately lets 2 runners steal on him, yet he plays.

Mark Parent is a joke.

I hope they fire Parent and convince Robin to come back................................

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2015 -> 11:20 AM)
Dan Hayes said yesterday that Parent and Ventura have communicated about every lineup decision.

More reason RV should go................Hawk just said maybe today we can play some baseball :lol: