flavum

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 01:49 AM)
Dear god Noesi works slow

I posed the question in a different forum topic and that was why Noesi is still on this team? Noesi gives up runs every time he pitches and I am guessing they keep him because they know this team is getting knocked around all the time so they need an innings eater.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:07 PM)
No worries, Steverson will fix the hitters.

I don't think it's a matter of the hitting coach. It's a matter of lack of concentration caused by lack of accountability.

Admittedly, I am soft on Steverson because he preaches a good approach and he's the only non-insider on this staff.

Can someone remind me again why Noesi is on this major league staff?

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:02 PM)
for how many years?

Thats decided on a yearly basis. If we're going to fall short of expectations, then we may as well put ourselves in a position to possibly draft a franchise player.

You obviously hope for the best from year to tear, but since it's looking likethis isn't our year it's time to look forward. Even if it is "still early" and any other excuse involving our fanbase.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (dpd9189 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 02:14 AM)
I keep hearing the Sox can't do the full scale rebuild like the Cubs but at this point, I'm all for it. This team isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

If you rebuild, you better have good talent scouts and developers

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)
I don't think it's a matter of the hitting coach. It's a matter of lack of concentration caused by lack of accountability.

Admittedly, I am soft on Steverson because he preaches a good approach and he's the only non-insider on this staff.

Can someone remind me again why Noesi is on this major league staff?

I'm just having a little fun. Walt Hriniak couldn't help these guys.

Don't have an answer to your question about Noesi. I don't get it either.

Noesi has a Jaime Navarro-like ERA so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:17 PM)
Time to f***ing fire Robin. DFA Noesi and Danks. Bring up the young guns; it can't be any worse than this.

Bud Black got fired today. Maybe Robin is next.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:20 PM)
Bud Black got fired today. Maybe Robin is next.

Seriously, one can hope. There are too many of this stupid ass games for my tastes. It's one thing to have a s***ty squad but this team has too much talent to be losing like this.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
I bet Noesi gets DFA after the game. It's not all his fault. They'll need relievers though because of a lack of off days.

I always liked Carroll as a reliever. Surely an upgrade over Noesi but then again so would underhand 16" softball pitchers. I seriously do like Carroll as a reliever.

I do not see what the Sox are holding onto here.

Edited by BlackSox13

This team is playing bad enough that people will lose their job. Hahn needs to be accountable for some of these holes he left coming into this season. I don't necessarily think he should be fired, but he needs to shake things up.

Edited by fathom