Music and more Music

LDF

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 09:38 AM)
I went on Sunday. Mostly just went for Bad Religion and Misfits. Both were good. Watching the Misfits was a little bit surreal at first.

Also saw Rob Zombie, not a huge fan, but thought he was pretty good. He probably sounded the best out of all the bands I saw.

How was parking?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went last year (this year had a conflict with a black slide event which was a semi-annoying story) and I took the Pink line. It was kind of crowded but was not too bad at all.

Going to Magnificent Coloring Day Festival this weekend, I have no idea what to expect but it will be the first time I get to go on the field at US Cellular so that is a plus.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 19, 2016 -> 04:40 PM)
Did anyone go to Riotfest?

Yeah, I saw my hero Morrissey in concert for the first time. I've been buying tickets to see him since I was 14 and he cancelled everytime. He came on stage 40/45 mins late, which is typical Morrissey.

I saw GZA, Bad Religion, Method Man and Red Man, Pierce the Veil, Dan Deacon, Descendents, Sleater Kinney and Joey Badass. Andrew WK

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 09:38 AM)
I went on Sunday. Mostly just went for Bad Religion and Misfits. Both were good. Watching the Misfits was a little bit surreal at first.

Also saw Rob Zombie, not a huge fan, but thought he was pretty good. He probably sounded the best out of all the bands I saw.

I thought he was good too. Big fan.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 10:22 PM)
Have you found any info on parking or tailgating? Or anything on the event at all?

The only thing Ive seen is the list of performers and on ticketmaster it tells the event time (although it claims it ends at 8pm). Kind of odd with it being so close, but who knows what I am getting.

Chili,

I just got this email today.

SHOW SCHEDULE DOORS OPEN – 12:00PM

FRANCIS AND THE LIGHTS 1:00PM - 1:30PM

LIL UZI VERT 1:45PM - 2:25PM

YOUNG THUG 2:40PM - 3:20 PM

TYLER THE CREATOR 3:34PM - 4:20PM

JOHN LEGEND 4:50PM – 5:35PM

COLLEGROVE 6:05PM – 7:15PM

ALICIA KEYS 7:45PM – 8:30PM

CHANCE THE RAPPER 9:00PM – 10:30PM

SKRILLEX 10:30PM – 11:30PM

Box Office – Located at Gate 4. It will open at 10am on the show day. The Box Office will only support ticket issues that were purchased via Ticketmaster.com or at the Stadium. If you have purchased your ticket from a non-authorized source (i.e. Stub Hub, Game time, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc.), we will not be supporting any problems that arise.

All tickets were purchased via Ticketmaster mobile or Ticketmaster hard tickets. No ticketfast or paper tickets will be allowed into this event.

THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY INTO THE BALLPARK ONCE YOU HAVE ENTERED.

Gates - All Gates will open at 12:00pm. All persons entering the ballpark will be screened. Bag check and metal detector screening is required prior to entry. Failure to consent or submit to inspection will result in denial of entry.

PROHIBITED ITEMS MAGNIFICENT COLORING DAY!CONCERT GUIDE

Any soft-sided bag larger than 16” x 16” x 8”No outside food, beverages No coolers or glass containers No weapons or cutting devices No laser pointers or glow sticks No fireworks or incendiary devices No professional cameras (detachable lenses)No audio or video recording devices No selfie sticks or GoPro cameras No umbrellas No chains or chain wallets No camel packs or bota bags

ALLOWED ITEMS One soft-sided bag no larger than 16” x 16” x 8”One sealed bottle of water BinocularsCell phones Raincoats or ponchos Sunscreen Small purses

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 10:57 AM)
Chili,

I just got this email today.

SHOW SCHEDULE DOORS OPEN – 12:00PM

FRANCIS AND THE LIGHTS 1:00PM - 1:30PM

LIL UZI VERT 1:45PM - 2:25PM

YOUNG THUG 2:40PM - 3:20 PM

TYLER THE CREATOR 3:34PM - 4:20PM

JOHN LEGEND 4:50PM – 5:35PM

COLLEGROVE 6:05PM – 7:15PM

ALICIA KEYS 7:45PM – 8:30PM

CHANCE THE RAPPER 9:00PM – 10:30PM

SKRILLEX 10:30PM – 11:30PM

Box Office – Located at Gate 4. It will open at 10am on the show day. The Box Office will only support ticket issues that were purchased via Ticketmaster.com or at the Stadium. If you have purchased your ticket from a non-authorized source (i.e. Stub Hub, Game time, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc.), we will not be supporting any problems that arise.

All tickets were purchased via Ticketmaster mobile or Ticketmaster hard tickets. No ticketfast or paper tickets will be allowed into this event.

THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY INTO THE BALLPARK ONCE YOU HAVE ENTERED.

Gates - All Gates will open at 12:00pm. All persons entering the ballpark will be screened. Bag check and metal detector screening is required prior to entry. Failure to consent or submit to inspection will result in denial of entry.

PROHIBITED ITEMS MAGNIFICENT COLORING DAY!CONCERT GUIDE

Any soft-sided bag larger than 16” x 16” x 8”No outside food, beverages No coolers or glass containers No weapons or cutting devices No laser pointers or glow sticks No fireworks or incendiary devices No professional cameras (detachable lenses)No audio or video recording devices No selfie sticks or GoPro cameras No umbrellas No chains or chain wallets No camel packs or bota bags

ALLOWED ITEMS One soft-sided bag no larger than 16” x 16” x 8”One sealed bottle of water BinocularsCell phones Raincoats or ponchos Sunscreen Small purses

Awesome! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

21 Pilots have grown on me. There kind of Poppy for my taste but I like how they mesh a few different genres together with their own genuine style of doing it. Plus you can listen to their album and it doesnt seem like just a different variation of the same song throughout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...