06/24 Sox at Pirahnas

Quin

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 05:44 PM)
Whatever the Sox decide, I think we can all agree that the best approach would be to keep yanking the two of them around between Charlotte and Chicago at irregular intervals.

Sanchez was hitting a ton at AAA, then cooled of before getting promoted. Not great timing. Retrospect wish he started the season up while Johnson worked on d in minors. Now would be switch time in that scenario or two weeks ago. I have no prob with Bonafacio getting phantom injury and have Johnson come up and Sanchez play late for d

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AR you paying attention with guys on 2nd and 3rd Suzuki showed you how to do it .............you do not roll your hands over and ground out to SS 99% of the time.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 07:07 PM)
Similar to Monday this game ended in hurry after starting well. Hughes will retire the next 12 in a row.

It really is amazing how s***ty players can simply destroy the White Sox on a consistent basis Rayburn and Suzuki come to mind.

Made no sense to pitch to Suzuki with open base there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 01:08 PM)
They ever cared this season? Flat and lethargic since a week into Spring Training.

Team attitude is 100% like RV..........Oh well I get paid the 15th and 30th.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 11:08 AM)
They ever cared this season? Flat and lethargic since a week into Spring Training.

It just seems like as soon as Sale gave up a run they knew it was over. No fight at all and that play by the infield just looked stupid. Defensively these guys are offensive to watch.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 24, 2015 -> 06:11 PM)
To me it seems to be an organizational philosophy that baseball stupid across the board is fine.

I was watching the Twins over the weekend, and they were talking about how Vargas hits the ball on the ground an awful lot. Given the way Suzuki has hurt the Sox, it seemed like a no brainer to IBB him.