2015-16 NHL thread

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 02:02 PM)
She got the days wrong. Also didn't the Hawks fly home after the last game of a circus trip? The Internet is so dumb.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/team/schedule/_/nam...cago-blackhawks

They played the Kings November 29th. She said Nov of 2014 that this happened. Next game was December 3rd at home.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 2h2 hours ago

I saw the latest Patrick Kane thing. I can't confirm the Hawks left on the plane immediately after that game. They may have stayed over.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 03:07 PM)
http://espn.go.com/nhl/team/schedule/_/nam...cago-blackhawks

They played the Kings November 29th. She said Nov of 2014 that this happened. Next game was December 3rd at home.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 2h2 hours ago

I saw the latest Patrick Kane thing. I can't confirm the Hawks left on the plane immediately after that game. They may have stayed over.

Two places i look for major news stories and its Reddit and Sports Mockery. I especially liked where she mentioned two players only hockey hardcore fans know anything about. Come on. This is low hanging click bait.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 03:59 PM)
Really, Sports Mockery? That's where you are going for major news stories? And you're upset about low hanging click bait?

Thats where this story was posted, it was sarcasm. The story started on Reddit and was published on sports mockery.

http://sportsmockery.com/2016/01/an-insane...r-ego-surfaces/

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 10:48 PM)
Yeah, that's not true. It's a lot of different places, and have had a number of out of town people text me about it. You're looking on the wrong places.

oops my bad, i was looking on sports sites.

thanks for catching this.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 11:16 PM)
I got on my soapbox last summer and for good reason, but this one I'm not giving much attention to. Just the way it was posted, no charges just a "story", plus there is talk this is from a livejournal account that seriously does Toews and Kane sexual fan fiction or something? I don't know what is the real story, and until it picks up way more steam, I'm not paying much attention to it.

i am not even sure i would want Kane or his rep or the hawks FO to respond.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 04:16 PM)
I got on my soapbox last summer and for good reason, but this one I'm not giving much attention to. Just the way it was posted, no charges just a "story", plus there is talk this is from a livejournal account that seriously does Toews and Kane sexual fan fiction or something? I don't know what is the real story, and until it picks up way more steam, I'm not paying much attention to it.

It's pretty evident from the flightplan and other player's accounts (Toews being at brunch the next morning in Chicago) that its impossible that the Kane was where this "girl" said he was. I's great clickbait though since he is just coming off of the other "scandal".

LOL, I just looked up that fan fiction stuff. There are actually sexual fan fiction stories written about these guys on the internet, holy s***.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 04:22 PM)
It's pretty evident from the flightplan and other player's accounts (Toews being at brunch the next morning in Chicago) that its impossible that the Kane was where this "girl" said he was. I's great clickbait though since he is just coming off of the other "scandal".

LOL, I just looked up that fan fiction stuff. There are actually sexual fan fiction stories written about these guys on the internet, holy s***.

This s*** is creepy and weird....

https://www.wattpad.com/search/patrick%20kane

I hate that the best player on my favorite hockey team is portrayed to be such a f***ing tool. I also wish that one of 2 things would happen: 1. these stories would stop (if they're lying) or 2. more people would come out (assuming they're not lying) so this jack*** could just go to prison.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
I hate that the best player on my favorite hockey team is portrayed to be such a f***ing tool. I also wish that one of 2 things would happen: 1. these stories would stop (if they're lying) or 2. more people would come out (assuming they're not lying) so this jack*** could just go to prison.

I have finally accepted that Patrick Kane isn't a good person. He's great at hockey and makes the Blackhawks good, so for now that will have to do.

Not ready to call him a sexual predator based on twitter posts. Give the Buffalo accuser a lot of credit. She did all the right things from a procedural standpoint.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 07:38 PM)
I have finally accepted that Patrick Kane isn't a good person. He's great at hockey and makes the Blackhawks good, so for now that will have to do.

Not ready to call him a sexual predator based on twitter posts. Give the Buffalo accuser a lot of credit. She did all the right things from a procedural standpoint.

Ya fabricating evidence was a brilliant move.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)
Ya fabricating evidence was a brilliant move.

She went to the police, got a rape kit done. That's what you're supposed to do in that situation.

Twitter over a year later is not the proper place to make accusations.

Kane has never been found guilty of rape, but his victim was never found guilty of "fabricating evidence", either.

Stop with the childish victim blaming.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 08:30 PM)
It should be 4-1, at least. Just a bad performance so far, but again, this was coming at some point. It literally had to.

Agreed. Crawford has really done a good job overall.

That too many men penalty was rough.

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
She went to the police, got a rape kit done. That's what you're supposed to do in that situation.

Twitter over a year later is not the proper place to make accusations.

Kane has never been found guilty of rape, but his victim was never found guilty of "fabricating evidence", either.

Stop with the childish victim blaming.

There was no evidence.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 08:51 PM)
I don't wan to be a total prick here, but lets not get back into the past Kane rape case again. It took up a large chunk of this thread, and for good reason, but lets leave it in the past, until something legit comes up with any of the recent news.

Amen.

Holy cow my feed is way behind.

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 08:17 PM)

Well he is a f***ing tool. That isn't really even debatable and I don't think anyone would even dispute that. That doesn't mean he is a sexual predator though and to this point there is no real proof of that.