2015-16 NHL thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2016 -> 01:24 PM)
That is really bad.

NHL Player Safety ‏@NHLPlayerSafety 4m4 minutes ago

Chicago's Duncan Keith has been offered an in person hearing for high-sticking on Minnesota's Charlie Coyle.

That means he can get suspended for at least 6 games, which would spill into the playoffs.

And the Sun-Times is reporting Crawford may be experiencing vertigo symptoms like Bickell did last year.

Ruh Roh.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 30, 2016 -> 01:42 PM)
That means he can get suspended for at least 6 games, which would spill into the playoffs.

And the Sun-Times is reporting Crawford may be experiencing vertigo symptoms like Bickell did last year.

Ruh Roh.

Aka, Concussion

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 29, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)
I was in the 4th row directly in front of where Keith slashed Coyle. I was looking right at Keith's face when he was on his back, and he was f***ing PISSED. You could see the whole thing happening in slow motion, it was weird.

To me it looked like Coyle took Keith down clean (left hand straight to the chest)

On the video, it looks like Coyle had his stick behind Keith's legs and pushed his chest and pulled up the stick at the same time.

Cheap, dirty move by Keith, though.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 1, 2016 -> 07:31 PM)
Props to Eddie O for putting the full blame on Keith and not trying to sugar coat anything.

He knew the second he saw the replay. At first they were a little surprised by the ejection but the replay made it plenty clear.

So Tampa Bay first loses Stralman (pretty much their Hjalmarsson) and now they just lost Stamkos due to a blood clot in his right arm (AND he's a pending UFA).

Whomever faces TB, they pretty much have a first round bye.

And now Bruins coming back. 6-4 game now. Incredible.

Q has himself to blame. Putting guys like Svedberg and Mashinter on the ice is just awful.

EDIT: Hawks hang on to win. Q with win #800. Hossa injured though. Didn't look good.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 03:36 PM)
Gona be a fun playoffs for sure. Just glad my penguins have pressed their on switch and now playing legit.

You better hope Murray is ready to contribute under playoff level pressure because I don't know that Fleury comes back this year.