Sign in to follow this  
flavum

6/28 Games

I'm really interested in how Heidenreich does this year in his second stint with the org. He's pitching well this year, though he's old for his level.

Montas struck out six in six innings, two walks and only two runs.

At Montas is dealing this year.

Casey Schroeder starting his career off nicely.

FutureSox.com @FutureSox

Matt Davidson’s last 9 games: .342/.439/.600 with 3 HR, 6 BB, 13 K in 41 PA. Strangely just 4 RBI during that stretch, but hot at the plate

:gosox2:

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 28, 2015 -> 06:19 PM)
Casey Schroeder starting his career off nicely.

Been following him as well. Despite not being that exciting of a draft overall this year, a lot of the guys are off to nice starts. We'll see how they do when they move up though, dont want to put much stock into GF or AZL.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jun 29, 2015 -> 01:08 PM)
Both Montas's ERs were runners he left on base when he was taken out. I'd love to see some batted ball statistics from him. He has rarely allowed HRs since the Sox got him.

I loved the Schroeder draft pick. He seemed like a sneaky good pick. I hate having GF as an affiliate though. Not that any rookie ball league stats should be used as future indicator, GF guys always bruise the ball.

When I was doing the recap I wanted to include the Voyagers team batting stats since I thought they would be leading the Pioneer League...nope. Middle of the pack with a .305/.386/.424 team line. Crazy hitters league.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jun 29, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
When I was doing the recap I wanted to include the Voyagers team batting stats since I thought they would be leading the Pioneer League...nope. Middle of the pack with a .305/.386/.424 team line. Crazy hitters league.

Too bad Jerry's team plays on the South Side of Chicago and not in God Knows Where, Montana