6/30 White Sox at Cardinals

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 30, 2015 -> 10:40 PM)
I'll take some bad Beckham/Flowers defense so Robertson gets no earned runs and the Sox can still gain a half game on the Phillies.

Let's just settle for the 4th pick.

Nice win....and for those that think I never say anything positive, I will say after going to the game tonight that the Sox do a significantly better job than the Cardinals with their in-game promotions :) The 82 WS trophy giveaway was pretty sweet though.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 1, 2015 -> 03:40 AM)
I'll take some bad Beckham/Flowers defense so Robertson gets no earned runs and the Sox can still gain a half game on the Phillies.

Sorry you are sad tonight while we are HAPPY. The SOX WON!!! Nice clean victory. Tyler with the bomb. Sale and David with the pitching.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 30, 2015 -> 10:40 PM)

I'll take the win.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 1, 2015 -> 01:30 AM)
At the game. I seriously had no hope to score a run the whole game. I knew in the 2nd inning when we had bases loaded and 0 outs with Flowers and Sanchez up we wouldn't score. Such a s***ty feeling. Luckily Flowers ran into a home run to win the game!

Another game winning RBI for Flowers. No wonder Sale insists he be the catcher when he pitches.

Sale has a higher BA than Sanchez...........................

Edited by SCCWS