**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**

Brian

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lord chas @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 08:29 PM)
Anyone think Brooks Boyer should be on the hot seat?

Honestly who really wants to pay to see this. Too many other things to do than pay to watch a sub .500 team.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 8, 2015 -> 01:31 AM)
Honestly who really wants to pay to see this. Too many other things to do than pay to watch a sub .500 team.

You got it, Soxfest. Isn't there a minor league team close to most suburbs? Lot cheaper and still baseball. When the Sox get 4 games over .500 the fans will return.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 09:43 PM)
If you can get the Cardinals to take LaRoche and his contract, would you do it? Seems like a no-brainer

Well you know I would.

0/6 against the lefties the last 2 nights. Woulda been nice to see him have a day off and have Bonifacio in somewhere. He had good numbers against Buehrle before last night so maybe tonight.

Robin still hasn't figured out that LaRoche is a platoon player now.

Soto needs to DH against every lefty, obviously. I love our manager :P . He does so much to help this anemic offense.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 8, 2015 -> 02:44 AM)
Well you know I would.

0/6 against the lefties the last 2 nights. Woulda been nice to see him have a day off and have Bonifacio in somewhere. He had good numbers against Buehrle before last night so maybe tonight.

No reason for Soto not to be playing one of these games to give you a decent DH

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 08:43 PM)
If you can get the Cardinals to take LaRoche and his contract, would you do it? Seems like a no-brainer

The return can be little I agree. I can't remember such a boring team to watch Even when Sox sucked they hit HR's

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 07:46 PM)
No reason for Soto not to be playing one of these games to give you a decent DH

On the run-scoring side of the equation, RV is among the worst managers I've seen.