FUCK

Soxplosion

Originally posted by bulokis

I just want to join the f*** fest against KW. This is just what KW wanted, staying with what we got and dont care if we win or not next year. KW has his eyes set on Ritchie as our #2 guy that is why he didnt get us another pitcher. KW thinks Ritchie will improve this year and of course any pitcher can improve from almost a 20 loses in 1 season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you're closer than most would think. KW, being the egomaniac that he is, wants to prove to Sox fans that the Ritchie trade wasn't one of the worst trades in recent White Sox history. So, last year be damned, Toad Ritchie WILL have a spot on the rotation this season just so KW can get his ego in check.

You're right on the money there. He cant admit he was wrong with the Ritchie trade thats why he is holding on to him and wait if he can bounce back. I hope KW's being passive on making deals for any pitcher and opted to take on Ritchie again will not bite us right on our f***in ass.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by bulokis

I just want to join the f*** fest against KW. This is just what KW wanted, staying with what we got and dont care if we win or not next year. KW has his eyes set on Ritchie as our #2 guy that is why he didnt get us another pitcher. KW thinks Ritchie will improve this year and of course any pitcher can improve from almost a 20 loses in 1 season.

I think you're closer than most would think. KW, being the egomaniac that he is, wants to prove to Sox fans that the Ritchie trade wasn't one of the worst trades in recent White Sox history. So, last year be damned, Toad Ritchie WILL have a spot on the rotation this season just so KW can get his ego in check. :mad:

:o:o:o:o:o

Killa, you didn't say 'f***.'

:o:o:o:o:o

Originally posted by theoldroman
Originally posted by HawkDJ

I gotta disagree here. This one is not KW's fault guys. Moss is better than Liefer and Harris. They beat our offer simple as that.  Unless you guys were in favor of giving up Konerko and/or Lee?

Id surely give up Lee for Ortiz and maybe Koney if we got Snow too. But KW was offered Ortiz for Liefer (loser), Harris (neverll be anything) and Malone/Stewart (very tradeable) but he said no! Jjav thinks he should be castrated for that, I think he should be hung...

I'm 100% sure Williams didn't say no to that. Don't believe a word that Phil Rogers, Peter Gammons (or anyone at ESPN for that matter), or Jay Mariotti say. They're all nimrods looking for attention.

You think the Giants would deal ORTIZ for Liefer, Harris, Malone or Stewart? You're the one who's crazy.

1101 total f***s and 6 f***ing obscene gestures! f*** YEAH! Weve even f***in achieved the f***in parental advisory label! f*** yeah! Cmon you f***ers, lets f***in keep this the f*** up!

And btw, this is my f*** thread! Im supposed to get the f***in 1000th f***, which was achieved by hsc on a long run of f***s...

f*** f*** f*** f*** f***, might as well get the 1100th f***...

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

After today, the post will be heading for the off topic board.  I'm hoping everyone has gotten all their anger out.

This was a thearaputic thread or however the f*** you spell it.

You dont like the f*** thread? What kinda modern American wouldnt like a f*** thread? Cmon, jas, cheer up! :D

f*** you, jackass. This is for people who want to vent, not for little babies like yourself. Go away. And what the f*** is up with all these f***in mood swings and false accusations of yours?! You f***in idiot, go f*** yourself...:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

No, I say f*** you both....

Actually, this is getting rather boring.

I wonder what's coming up next...oh probably f*** you. If we had a vote on whether or not to delete this topic, I'd be all for it....this is getting out of hand and in reality is getting quite stupid.

Originally posted by witesoxfan
Originally posted by WSFAN35

Did you guys know that f*** originates from the German word flichen, which means to strike.  I bet you learned something new today.

So that means that if in bowling you get a strike, you can say I just f***ed? LOL

Or in baseball, say someone strikes out, you can say they f*** out? LOL

I think I read somewhere along the line that the origin of the people flipping other people off was originated in some type of battle between two groups of people...anyways, what the one group would do to the other is they would take the middle finger of the one group and pluck it off....the group that had been having their middle finger plucked off began sticking it up(much like this :****) and started yelling "Pluck you!" and then because yelling the Pl- part of it became clumsy, it just fell off and they started to say "f*** you!" whenever they did this: :****

So if you ever learn one thing from me, make sure it is that.

What about f*** coming from the acronym for

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge?

What the f*** do you say to that you flicken f***er?

And the middle finger was from the French vs, the English. The dirty unorganized French army was skilled in archery, and the british would chop of their middle and index finger upon capture. When the French would encounter the English they would show then their two fingers(a backwards peace sign) to basicly say f*** you. Only in North America do we only show the middle finger. When George Bush Sr. Went to Austrailia he did a kind of Richard Nixon thing after a speech and held up two fingers towards the crowd. The Aussies were really pissed because they thought he was telling them to f*** off. That's how I f***en' remember it anyway.

I just sent an instant message to a sox fan today saying why we're keepin' Todd Ritchie besides the fact that no one else wants him.

I said that Kenny Williams will keep on trottin' Ritchie out to the mound until he destroys the White Sox chance for a good season...much like Clayton was left in the lineup long enough to ruin the Sox.

I think that fits KW's f***in' it's all about "Me Me Me Me" Logic

Why don't he just get his mug on the cover of GQ & then maybe he can move on to concentrating about the White Sox & doin' his f***in' Job.

I bow to HotSoxChick......she is the f***miester. HotSoxChick...postin' f***S...She Can Put It On The Message Board YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Guest hotsoxchick1

awesome fan its PUT IT ON THE BOARD.... f***KKK YEAHHHHHHHHH............ i just made a command decision tonite and thats what hawk and dj will say each and every time we homer....from the looks of things they will need to release some f*** of their own during the season.......f***..............:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:***

:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****:****

I wonder what's coming up next...oh probably f*** you.  If we had a vote on whether or not to delete this topic, I'd be all for it....this is getting out of hand and in reality is getting quite stupid.

Traitor! f*** you, traitor! lol...

Actually this thread is kinda boring, no good baseball talk on it. Dont delete it, just let it die...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by theoldroman

I wonder what's coming up next...oh probably f*** you.  If we had a vote on whether or not to delete this topic, I'd be all for it....this is getting out of hand and in reality is getting quite stupid.

Traitor! f*** you, traitor! lol...

Actually this thread is kinda boring, no good baseball talk on it. Dont delete it, just let it die...

f*** you roman never say die.......f***er....:**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** had to get the last f*** in there......lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

f***........ ha you have to be up pretty late at nite to have the last one in on me.......f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** :**** AND f*** IT ALL ANYHOW.......f***