• Under

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 1m1 minute ago

#WhiteSox for 7/9: Eaton 8, Abreu DH, Cabrera 7, LaRoche 3, Garcia 9, Gillaspie 5, Soto 2, Sanchez 4, Beckham 6. Samardzija vs. Dickey.

Alexei sitting because of the ball he fouled off his foot. Beckham hitting behind Sanchez, lolol

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 01:02 PM)
The most important thing that happened today is that Hawk joined Twitter.

My roommate is a huge Phillies and WWE fan, and absolutely loves Hawk because he thinks he'd make a great wrestling announcer. Ever since he said that I've looked at Hawk in a new light.

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 01:02 PM)
The most important thing that happened today is that Hawk joined Twitter.

He asked Stone if he could cuss on twitter, Stone said I don't think so. Hawk says we'll see about that lol.

QUOTE (Chris Sale @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 01:19 PM)
Guess Jeff knows how to turn it on before the trade deadline. I really hope we don't sign him to a long-term contract, my guess is he'll be awful immediately after he has a good deal (if he even gets one).

What is the evidence to suggest this? It's not like he only pitched well at the trade deadline last year, and this year his peripherals have been pretty solid the whole season. He's 26th in WAR among starting pitchers in the MLB this season, hardly what I'd call anything close to "awful".