GT: White Sox (38-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-43) [1:10CT/2:10ET]

Eminor3rd

O/U  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Dingers off of Dickey: 2.5

• Over
    • Under

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 08:42 PM)
I am really happy Melky is starting to come around, if only LaRoche could do anything useful

The top 3 is doing well of late. Need to get some contribution from the 6-9 spot to be more consistent on offense.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 02:43 PM)
That would require the same logic as sitting LaRoche against LHP, but it's not to be found on the South Side.

Pitch splits, platoons and situational substitutions do seem to mystify this team sans the occasional defensive replacement.

Edited by Harry Chappas

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)
Jeff Sullivan ‏@based_ball 20h20 hours ago

White Sox position players in July have been worth 0.0 WAR, which is the group's best month of the season

I hope they're not peaking too soon.

5 years ago I bought myself a #15 Gordon Beckham 1959 Jersey. This was after I bought a #30 Nick Swisher jersey a year or so before. That turned out awful. So I decided to go with the 1959 "nameless" jersey. All I can say is, I can't wait for Carson Fulmer to come up and rock #15. In the in between time - I have the coolest Tadahito Iguchi jersey ever.

Beckham. Puke.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 03:03 PM)
5 years ago I bought myself a #15 Gordon Beckham 1959 Jersey. This was after I bought a #30 Nick Swisher jersey a year or so before. That turned out awful. So I decided to go with the 1959 "nameless" jersey. All I can say is, I can't wait for Carson Fulmer to come up and rock #15. In the in between time - I have the coolest Tadahito Iguchi jersey ever.

Beckham. Puke.

Please dont curse Fulmer too, dude.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)
Jeff Sullivan ‏@based_ball 20h20 hours ago

White Sox position players in July have been worth 0.0 WAR, which is the group's best month of the season

I saw that earlier today. It made me literally LOL.