• Over
    • Under

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 04:17 PM)
I actually have more interest in this year's Circus Series than I have in recent years. I guess that's not too surprising in a year that the Sox crashed and burned before they ever took off while the Cubs walk around hiring magicians, farting rainbows, and holding on to a Wild Card spot in mid-July.

it was during spring training when the 2 match off, and the sox lost big time. it was then i thought the sox were in trouble. now for me, if the sox put a thrashing to the sCrubs, ahhhh redemption.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 12:08 PM)
Rodon just needs to keep everything in the zone. The only reason he fails is because he's pitching from down in the count.

He just needs to get ahead of hitters and he'll be fine.

If he throws strikes early in at-bats he will destroy them.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 04:51 PM)
Batting 2nd- Tyler Saladino.

I bet the casual Sox fan is saying, who?

and i am screaming NONONO!!!

they should have kept what has been working for them.

oh well it is what it will be.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 12:22 PM)
No Montero for Cubs?

This season he has one start vs. a LHP and that was because STL threw two lefty starters in a doubleheader. (What an intriguing concept. Are you listening Robin & Rick?)

Obviously, he will probably have to start sometime this weekend given the Sox probables.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 01:19 PM)
Call up Saladino and bat him 2nd against the Cubs in his first game and play a position he has only played 5 times in the last 2 years. No pressure kid. It's not like he was hitting the cover off the ball in AAA.

Hope he does well

He was hitting the ball pretty damn well over the past 30 days. I have no problem with the move.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 10, 2015 -> 02:38 PM)
He was hitting the ball pretty damn well over the past 30 days. I have no problem with the move.

And what was Sanchez batting in AAA? I know they are different hitters though but I wouldn't bring up someone and hit him 2nd right away. I would rather put him in the bottom of the lineup and try to help out that s*** show down there and also put less pressure on him in his 1st game