GT: White Sox (40-44) vs. Scrubs (46-39) [3:05CT / 4:05ET]

Eminor3rd

O/U  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Combined team strikeouts: 15.5

• Over
    • Under

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 11:57 PM)
Not the first one yesterday.

The thing about Micah is that he's not that great of a hitter. If he were an above average hitter, his defensive miscues would be excusable. Sanchez is a godawful hitter though.

I don't know if Sanchez is the second worst player in baseball, but he's definitely not a net positive at this point.

i keep hearing the sanchez bashing. most b/c of his lack of offense...... what about adding beckham in that statement.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 11, 2015 -> 11:54 PM)
If the Cubs are the 5th best team in the NL, then the Sox would definitely be in contention in the NL.

No way of telling. The Sox were miserable for so long they wouldn't have beaten anybody playing like that. They still are a pathetic hitting team and up to the last few games have sucked on defense. There's no way to believe in this team until it does it. I mean if the Sox lose tomorrow and start the second half by losing 3 or 4 to KC, they will be the same lousy team they've been a majority of the season. If they win Sunday and take all 4 from KC eyebrows can finally be raised.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 03:14 AM)
No way of telling. The Sox were miserable for so long they wouldn't have beaten anybody playing like that. They still are a pathetic hitting team and up to the last few games have sucked on defense. There's no way to believe in this team until it does it. I mean if the Sox lose tomorrow and start the second half by losing 3 or 4 to KC, they will be the same lousy team they've been a majority of the season. If they win Sunday and take all 4 from KC eyebrows can finally be raised.

it is great being able to see this success in a very horrible season. so far.

but beating the northsiders, for the last 2 games, is sweet. but on this time, the sox players came in hype and charge. and i will take that. i just hope this can continue.