• Over
    • Under

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the curse of the Q striking . That's why Abreu isn't playing.The curse of the Q can include, injuries, bad hitting ,bad fielding , bad umpiring , bad managing , stale beer , tasteless taco's, girlfriends or wives in bad moods , natural disasters ... anything that results in a Q no decision and usually a Sox loss.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 08:44 AM)
0-7 on the year watching the Sox in person. Cubs have also lost both games I've been to a Wrigley. Time to break a streak.

Change your avatar to something Sox related or your curse will continue, if not, stay home . You and the curse of the Q together vs the Cubs will result in a disaster of epic proportions !

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 11:48 AM)
Change your avatar to something Sox related or your curse will continue, if not, stay home . You and the curse of the Q together vs the Cubs will result in a disaster of epic proportions !

Well aren't you just bright Ray of sunshine! :P

Seriously though, I've had a good feeling about this series since I woke up Friday morning and still feel good about about it. Sox bats will show up like they did yesterday. :D

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 09:52 AM)
Well aren't you just bright Ray of sunshine! :P

Seriously though, I've had a good feeling about this series since I woke up Friday morning and still feel good about about it. Sox bats will show up like they did yesterday. :D

Sorry mi amigo you have had your share of "feels" the last 2 games. The best you can get today is maybe a Sox win but not a Q win , If you get both the its time to buy a very good bat and let the good times roll.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 09:13 AM)
Is Jose hurt? What's the point of not playing him today otherwise?

He is hurt. Foot and leg and now that finger soreness has flared up again. Bad enough that they don't want to wait until the break to give him some rest.

Edited by The Ginger Kid

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 12:10 PM)
Sorry mi amigo you have had your share of "feels" the last 2 games. The best you can get today is maybe a Sox win but not a Q win , If you get both the its time to buy a very good bat and let the good times roll.

But a Sox win is what's really important. ;)