7/13 Games

GGajewski18

http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?s...mp;ymd=20150713

Birmingham- Jaye

Winston Salem- Clark

Great Falls- Ball

Arizona- TBA

Charlotte & Kanny both off today.

Hawkins out of the line up for a 2nd straight game. Anything on that? Anderson out today as well.

Carson Fulmer has been added to the Arizona roster.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 13, 2015 -> 07:14 PM)
First time I've thought about Barnum all year. I'd say it's about time to close the book on the kid.

Head scratching pick from the moment it was announced. I think I remember his swing being described as "long" multiple times.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 03:59 AM)
I know next to nothing about the competition level in the DSL, but Maiker Feliz is making that league his b**** at 17 yo.

yeah and i remember 2 catchers that are doing very good either in dsl or in the other league. good to see. plus i think they are a couple of nice looking pitchers.

future is looking good, if they can continue to develop has they already.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 01:37 AM)
Head scratching pick from the moment it was announced. I think I remember his swing being described as "long" multiple times.

But, but, but... KW went and saw him in person and praised his swing. So we have that!!!

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 02:00 PM)
Good things going on in AZL, DSL and GF. Going to be a fun read once the recap is posted. :headbang

for me, i can't wait to read the post season rpt these guys on this site will do, they will be more indepth than the pro mags rpts.

Worth noting on Lassiter, he's a guy who was at one time a high round pick-level guy. Scuffled on the field this past year, then had off-field issues and was suspended from his team for the end of the season. So he's probably more talented than his draft round indicates, but we'll see if he can make it work.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 02:20 PM)
Worth noting on Lassiter, he's a guy who was at one time a high round pick-level guy. Scuffled on the field this past year, then had off-field issues and was suspended from his team for the end of the season. So he's probably more talented than his draft round indicates, but we'll see if he can make it work.

a really nice info i didn't know on Lassiter.

many thanks.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 08:20 AM)

Lassiter is hitting .340/.493/.460 and has nearly twice as many walks (15) as strikeouts (8). Over his past four games he is 8-15 with a HR, three walks, and a stolen base.

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jul 14, 2015 -> 02:42 PM)
Lassiter is hitting .340/.493/.460 and has nearly twice as many walks (15) as strikeouts (8). Over his past four games he is 8-15 with a HR, three walks, and a stolen base.

can't wait to see how he holds up at the end of the season. another A+ prospect, i hope.