To all the KW haters...

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

kempers .. lmao.. nice catch.......jas calm down???.. you know theyre going to have to pass out downers at the gate this season to keep the fans from killing kw......he sucked before and now and he will always suck as the white sox gm.....:**** kw

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by Jjav829

Cerb, I would absolutely love to hear why you think KW has done a good job with this team since he took over. The team has regressed since he took over going from a playoff team, to a team lucky to hit the .500 mark. Heres a good question. What moves has KW made since taking over to improve this team? I would also like to hear your defense of KW's childish antics in the clubhouse, and his constant paranoia which has alienated the players. 

I am tired of waiting for young kids to develop. All prospects are just that... prospects. For once, I want a sure thing. Not a pitcher that everyone thinks has the stuff to win 20 games. A sure thing. KW has done nothing to acquire a player of that kind. I have defended him in the past. I liked the idea behind the Ritchie trade at the time, I hated the Sirotka trade. But I have had it with him. He has done nothing to improve this team. His best move while being a GM... Damaso Marte. Thats sad when the best move you have made in 2+ years has been acquiring a relief pitcher. 

You want me to stop ripping KW, go ahead and give me a solid argument for the questions I asked above. Maybe then you can convince me that he hasn't done such a bad job, but until then, I'll say whatever the f*** I want to say about him.

He won't answer you Jjav. The KW supporters love to defend KW because his critics are critical of KW's every move. They defend a GM who brought in Royce K-layton, a GM that traded 3 young arms for a potential 20 game loser in 2002, a GM that got relatively nothing in return for Ray Durham, a GM who throws temper tantrums in the clubhouse when the team loses games, a GM that has "hall monitors" reporting back certain players every move and comments they may have made, a GM who trades closer-for-closer when we need a starter, a GM who is so egomaniacal that he goes to the Chicago media in the Fall of 2002 and spouts wisdom tantamount to telling Sox fans..... "Don't be so critical of me..... after all, I acquired Damaso Marte.....", and so on and so forth. Yes, many of us were critical that KW wasn't able to make the Ortiz deal happen. I, for one, did not want to see PK go, and no, I wasn't privy to the discussions that KW and SF's GM had. But newspapers and sports networks WERE REPORTING that the White Sox and SF were working on a deal that would send Ortiz to the White Sox for 3 minor leaguers. Who gives a flying fig if Gammons was the source..... it was reported. And in a fashion that has been typical of KW's tenure as GM, he was out-muscled and wasn't able to get the deal done. In KW's approximate 3 seasons as White Sox GM, he has taken a Division Champion and turned it into a team that struggles to stay above .500. I'll get off KW's back when he proves to me that he is competent enough to GM a MLB Organization. Until then, I WILL BE CRITICAL OF EVERY f***ING MOVE HE MAKES!!!!! :mad:

No, I have this thing called school that I have to go to.

All you KW haters, would you rather have Dan f***ing Evans? There is no, "I want Brain Cashman" or "Billy Beane". You're stuck with Evans or KW. I'd take KW in a heartbeat. Evans would have already traded away Borchard and Honel for a f***ing SP. Be lucky with what you have.

Originally posted by baggio202
Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

instead of telling everyone to shut the f*** up why dont you try and defend your man...oh wait you cant..thats why you resort to telling critics to shut the f*** up...

when KW pulls off a trade like danny evans did last year , odalis perez and brian jordan for gary sheffield , a trade that would be a huge winner for the sox , then ill shut the f*** up...until then..blow it out your asses:****

That's why Danny f***ing Evans traded away his two best prospects for Paul f***ing Shuey. Evans sucks more than KW, face it.

yeah , KW trading wells , fogg and lowe for ritchie was so much better...what was i thinking??...:huh

and shuey was 8-2 with a 3.30 era last year...ritchie was 6 -16 with a 6.06 era..cleveland got two prospects that may or may not develop...pittsburgh got two starting pitcher that already have developed..but again KW is the better gm:D

Hate to break it to you, but PAUL SHUEY IS A f***ING RELIEF PITCHER. Kip Wells never showed any promsie at the bigs (see Nardi), adn Fogg started to fall on his face after hitters figured him out.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Lets calm down here fellas.  :o

You should have said this to the person who started this thread when he told me and countless others who dislike KW to, "SHUT THE f*** UP!" Just MHO though :huh

hey i am with you on this. that statement really pissed me off.

Cerb, I would absolutely love to hear why you think KW has done a good job with this team since he took over. The team has regressed since he took over going from a playoff team, to a team lucky to hit the .500 mark. Heres a good question. What moves has KW made since taking over to improve this team? I would also like to hear your defense of KW's childish antics in the clubhouse, and his constant paranoia which has alienated the players. 

I am tired of waiting for young kids to develop. All prospects are just that... prospects. For once, I want a sure thing. Not a pitcher that everyone thinks has the stuff to win 20 games. A sure thing. KW has done nothing to acquire a player of that kind. I have defended him in the past. I liked the idea behind the Ritchie trade at the time, I hated the Sirotka trade. But I have had it with him. He has done nothing to improve this team. His best move while being a GM... Damaso Marte. Thats sad when the best move you have made in 2+ years has been acquiring a relief pitcher. 

You want me to stop ripping KW, go ahead and give me a solid argument for the questions I asked above. Maybe then you can convince me that he hasn't done such a bad job, but until then, I'll say whatever the f*** I want to say about him.

He won't answer you Jjav. The KW supporters love to defend KW because his critics are critical of KW's every move. They defend a GM who brought in Royce K-layton, a GM that traded 3 young arms for a potential 20 game loser in 2002, a GM that got relatively nothing in return for Ray Durham, a GM who throws temper tantrums in the clubhouse when the team loses games, a GM that has "hall monitors" reporting back certain players every move and comments they may have made, a GM who trades closer-for-closer when we need a starter, a GM who is so egomaniacal that he goes to the Chicago media in the Fall of 2002 and spouts wisdom tantamount to telling Sox fans..... "Don't be so critical of me..... after all, I acquired Damaso Marte.....", and so on and so forth. Yes, many of us were critical that KW wasn't able to make the Ortiz deal happen. I, for one, did not want to see PK go, and no, I wasn't privy to the discussions that KW and SF's GM had. But newspapers and sports networks WERE REPORTING that the White Sox and SF were working on a deal that would send Ortiz to the White Sox for 3 minor leaguers. Who gives a flying fig if Gammons was the source..... it was reported. And in a fashion that has been typical of KW's tenure as GM, he was out-muscled and wasn't able to get the deal done. In KW's approximate 3 seasons as White Sox GM, he has taken a Division Champion and turned it into a team that struggles to stay above .500. I'll get off KW's back when he proves to me that he is competent enough to GM a MLB Organization. Until then, I WILL BE CRITICAL OF EVERY f***ING MOVE HE MAKES!!!!! :mad:

All you KW haters, would you rather have Dan f***ing Evans? There is no, "I want Brain Cashman" or "Billy Beane". You're stuck with Evans or KW. I'd take KW in a heartbeat. Evans would have already traded away Borchard and Honel for a f***ing SP. Be lucky with what you have.

how would you know who or what he would trade or have traded. do you have your own ms cleo pyshic line?

dave f***ing sambrowski was available, was he hired or even approach? there is no f***ing way you are going to say that kw is better than dave.

instead of telling everyone to shut the f*** up why dont you try and defend your man...oh wait you cant..thats why you resort to telling critics to shut the f*** up...

when KW pulls off a trade like danny evans did last year , odalis perez and brian jordan for gary sheffield , a trade that would be a huge winner for the sox , then ill shut the f*** up...until then..blow it out your asses:****

That's why Danny f***ing Evans traded away his two best prospects for Paul f***ing Shuey. Evans sucks more than KW, face it.

yeah , KW trading wells , fogg and lowe for ritchie was so much better...what was i thinking??...:huh

and shuey was 8-2 with a 3.30 era last year...ritchie was 6 -16 with a 6.06 era..cleveland got two prospects that may or may not develop...pittsburgh got two starting pitcher that already have developed..but again KW is the better gm:D

Hate to break it to you, but PAUL SHUEY IS A f***ING RELIEF PITCHER. Kip Wells never showed any promsie at the bigs (see Nardi), adn Fogg started to fall on his face after hitters figured him out.

lets see what your defination of promise is. all the sports writer were scratching their head when the trade was done with statements as a "promising young pitcher dealt to pit with others for ritchie," and i am paraphasing it.

Originally posted by LDF

how would you know who or what he would trade or have traded. do you have your own ms cleo pyshic line?

dave f***ing sambrowski was available, was he hired or even approach? there is no f***ing way you are going to say that kw is better than dave.

First off it's, Dave Dombrowski. Second of all, JR would have not hired someone outside of the oragnization. His two choices were KW or Evans.

Evans has only made one good trade, and depleted his farm system making a run last year, and falling flat on his face.

As for Kip Wells, he had all the chances to suceed, but Nardi f***ed him up. At the time, everyone was pissed that we gave Pittsburgh Sean Lowe, not Kip Wells.

Also, for the people who were pissed when I told you to shut the f*** up: tissue?

hey f*** YOU, when you want to correct me on the spelling. understand.

ref to the tissue shove it up your ass.

i never wanted wells to go and if you can read, i said i wasn't going into the evans, kw discussion.

oh yeah 1 more thought :****

Everyone, I'm going to reiterate here that Josh Fogg is nothing. People figured him out in the second half of last season and he will be nothing more then a 5th starter on a bad team.

This guy isn't very good. Kip is decent, but I Don't even know if he will turn into anything that great. He is the only guy that I regret giving up and I will stick to that gun.

Everyone who cried over losing Lowe, well that was obviously nothing. I think we can all admit that now.

Fogg, ya, you can still say he's going to be good, but I don't buy it. Kip was the only thing we gave up of value and well, he's done good, and the trade would of been real good for us had Ritchie pitched like expected.

Ritchie sucked though, but if he redeems himself this year, then the deal will basically turn into a wash or at least not as horrible as everyone says. We didn't give them any cy young award winners or anything like that. Would we like to have Kip back, probably, but I think their are many out their that believe Kip would of never amounted to a hill of beans if he stayed in our organization.

He made a bad trade, but everyone, thats life. Plenty of bad deals go down. The A's traded Hinske (The Great Billy Beane) although he did it to get Billy Koch, you don't see everyone crying over that.

The Indians dealt Giles, Burnitz and other talented players, but you don't see people continually singlehandedly blaming that move.

Also, to say KW depleted the farm system is wrong, because most everyone he dealt never amounted to anything at the major league level. Some of the guys in our system we will use, others go on to help us in other ways.

Our organization is still stocked at pitching and the key guys for us to hold onto are the ones that can make it into the rotation. The ones that don't look like they will fit that bill should be hyped and eventually dealt for talent that can help our major league club.

You can call me a KW Backer(Although Their are plenty of things I disagree with, namely the fact that he had snitches, so to say). I can't blame him for the Clayton deal. I remember so many people talking about how great that move was, it would shore up our defense. Well it did shore up the defense, but Clayton didn't mesh with the clubhouse.

You could say we dealt JB, but what has he done since, plus he wasn't going to come back. He wanted a lot of money so we got Majewski in return (Pitched good, but was just snubbed in the Rule 5).

KW has gotten us Willie Harris for Chris Singleton, what a great move that was. Harris has good value and has the potential to be a very good 2nd baseman and threat at the top of the order.

He's gotten us Jimenez and Marte. He drafted Honel (This guy is a stud, many think he's the best prospect in all of the minors). KW has done some bad things, but he hasn't killed this team.

One trade don't kill a franchise, especially one where you didn't even give up a cy young award winner or perenial all star.

If their is someone out their to blame, blame JR. KW has made his faults, but he's looking like he's learning. Go for it, jump on him for not pulling down the Ortiz deal, but right now I can't say he even had an offer on the table. Just cause those names come out don't mean that was the Giants offer and KW turned it down. Rogers never said that. Say that he stalled and its why the Braves made the better offer (I don't see anyone reporting this happenened), but lets admit that the Braves offer blew our offer away. Moss was a damn good lefty, thats 26 and was dominating in his rookie year and they gave up a top 10 prospect in their organization.

Blame him for not getting Colon, but last I looked the Yanks or Bosox(Two teams that are always out their trying) haven't exactly gotten him either.

It isn't his fault KW won't give him the money to add pitchers. Do you honestly think he wouldn't make a push at a nice free agent if JR told him he had the money to do it?

Trust me, any gm would go out and sign a free agent pitcher if the owner let him, they'd be nuts not to.

In Closing, Hope I don't piss off too many people with this post, but its how I feel. :D

Both Williams and Evans suck.

KW was fine at what he was doing and that was building a farm system. He's pulled off one very successful deal since he's been here; Marte for Guerrier (Of course, Marte was going to be waived, so, in essence, we just gave Pittsburgh Guerrier) and he's made one that the jury is still out on... Olivo for Bradford.

But, in essence, he is a control-freak, bad trade making, spinless moron and he should be criticized for taking a team that won 95 games in 2000 and turning it into a team coming off an 81-win season and still full of question marks for 2003. The Sox could very well win 90 games again and win the divison with the team Williams has assembled and they could, just as easily lose 90 games and plummit behind Minnesota and Cleveland.

Kenny is very good at wheeling and dealing minor leaguers, and for that I will give him credit. Granted, I'm very young, but I would have to say he's one of the best I've seen in the business at that area, but just because someone is good at something doesn't mean he'd be good at something very similar. He is bad at judging MLB talent and is clearly looked upon as a sucker. Add to the fact that he has no business entering the clubhouse to yell at his players (that's Ghandi's job) and the fact that he runs his operation under a banner of giving jobs to his pals and getting people out that aren't in the in crowd.

Of course, a larger part of this problem also deals with the fact that he's obviously handcuffed by Unky Jerry. I'm sure if Williams was Steinbrenner's GM he could probably assemble a halfway decent team. Unfortunately, for us "small-spenders," our GMs have to be creative and Kenny simply isn't that. Two years ago, I figured he'd grow into the job, but its becoming painfully obvious that he's not going to and that he's just better suited to run a minor league organization and let someone else run the big club.

Of course, "creative" GMs also cost money. Oops.

So, sorry, to all you KW lovers. He is an idiot. Not that any of us could do better mind you, but as fans we do reserve the right to b**** and moan when our team hasn't won jack s*** in over 80 years.

Oh yeah. Evans sucks. He'd screw the Sox up just as bad as Williams did, so anyone who thinks he's some sort of second coming of the Messiah needs get in touch with reality as well.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Everyone, I'm going to reiterate here that Josh Fogg is nothing.  People figured him out in the second half of last season and he will be nothing more then a 5th starter on a bad team.

This guy isn't very good.  Kip is decent, but I Don't even know if he will turn into anything that great.  He is the only guy that I regret giving up and I will stick to that gun.

Everyone who cried over losing Lowe, well that was obviously nothing.  I think we can all admit that now.

Fogg, ya, you can still say he's going to be good, but I don't buy it.  Kip was the only thing we gave up of value and well, he's done good, and the trade would of been real good for us had Ritchie pitched like expected.

Ritchie sucked though, but if he redeems himself this year, then the deal will basically turn into a wash or at least not as horrible as everyone says.  We didn't give them any cy young award winners or anything like that.  Would we like to have Kip back, probably, but I think their are many out their that believe Kip would of never amounted to a hill of beans if he stayed in our organization.

He made a bad trade, but everyone, thats life.  Plenty of bad deals go down.  The A's traded Hinske (The Great Billy Beane) although he did it to get Billy Koch, you don't see everyone crying over that.

The Indians dealt Giles, Burnitz and other talented players, but you don't see people continually singlehandedly blaming that move.

Also, to say KW depleted the farm system is wrong, because most everyone he dealt never amounted to anything at the major league level.  Some of the guys in our system we will use, others go on to help us in other ways.

Our organization is still stocked at pitching and the key guys for us to hold onto are the ones that can make it into the rotation.  The ones that don't look like they will fit that bill should be hyped and eventually dealt for talent that can help our major league club.

You can call me a KW Backer(Although Their are plenty of things I disagree with, namely the fact that he had snitches, so to say).  I can't blame him for the Clayton deal.  I remember so many people talking about how great that move was, it would shore up our defense.  Well it did shore up the defense, but Clayton didn't mesh with the clubhouse.

You could say we dealt JB, but what has he done since, plus he wasn't going to come back.  He wanted a lot of money so we got Majewski in return (Pitched good, but was just snubbed in the Rule 5).

KW has gotten us Willie Harris for Chris Singleton, what a great move that was.  Harris has good value and has the potential to be a very good 2nd baseman and threat at the top of the order.

He's gotten us Jimenez and Marte.  He drafted Honel (This guy is a stud, many think he's the best prospect in all of the minors).  KW has done some bad things, but he hasn't killed this team.

One trade don't kill a franchise, especially one where you didn't even give up a cy young award winner or perenial all star.

If their is someone out their to blame, blame JR.  KW has made his faults, but he's looking like he's learning.  Go for it, jump on him for not pulling down the Ortiz deal, but right now I can't say he even had an offer on the table.  Just cause those names come out don't mean that was the Giants offer and KW turned it down.  Rogers never said that.  Say that he stalled and its why the Braves made the better offer (I don't see anyone reporting this happenened), but lets admit that the Braves offer blew our offer away.  Moss was a damn good lefty, thats 26 and was dominating in his rookie year and they gave up a top 10 prospect in their organization.

Blame him for not getting Colon, but last I looked the Yanks or Bosox(Two teams that are always out their trying) haven't exactly gotten him either.

It isn't his fault KW won't give him the money to add pitchers.  Do you honestly think he wouldn't make a push at a nice free agent if JR told him he had the money to do it?

Trust me, any gm would go out and sign a free agent pitcher if the owner let him, they'd be nuts not to.

In Closing, Hope I don't piss off too many people with this post, but its how I feel.  :D

See this is what I was looking for. An actual argument, something to back up your opinion. Thats what I wanted.

Others can sit here and swear at me all you want and try to act like a badass by saying "tissue?". Go ahead. You've done nothing to give me any reason to change my opinion and by not giving any solid facts to back up your opinion, you've basically proved that you don't really have an arugment.

Now, back to your post (other :D) Jason. I think your argument it solid for the most part. As I've said I didn't really have a problem with most of the trades KW has made at the time. I didn't like the Sirotka trade at the time, partly because I really liked Sirotka and thought we should have tried to acquire a second ace, not trade of our current ace for a different ace. But since Siro hasn't pitched since, that trade hasn't been that big of a deal. The Ritchie trade I kind of liked. I didn't want to see Lowe go, I thought Fogg would be nothing more than a relief pitcher in the majors. I did think that we should have been able to make the trade with just Kip, possibly throwing in a low prospect. I liked the Singleton/Harris deal, I liked the Jimenez deal, and the Olivo deal. Basically I haven't had much of a problem with his deals. However, most of the deals were not really big deals. I am more upset at the lack of good trades KW has made. I don't know if any of what I said made any sense or not because I am typing fast since KW will be on any minute now. If I have to clear anything up I will do it later tonight.

I'm not one to put up an argument for KW becuase I've done it plenty of times before.

there are only two trades KW has made that I didn't like, the Durham and Baldwin deals.

I hated giving up Sirotka, but I realized that both fans and the media were pushing him to get that proven playoff guy, which is what Wells was.

the Ritchie deal was good at teh time for the fact that we were getting a guy who would be our #2, AND the fact that he will be back and could very easily pitch good while Wells tanks again.

the Marte deal was good. Marte is our setup man and Guerrier is still in the minors.

the Glover deal was good. Eyre pitched decent these past years, but I REALLY like Glover out of the pen.

the Olivo deal was even. Bradford was one of my favorite pitchers, but Olivo is our catcher of the future.

the Harris deal could be good. Singleton is where nowadays?

the Osuna deal was good. he pitched decent last season. we got Majewski back too, until recently losing him, but we could still get him back.

the Jimenez deal was good. he will be playing second and leading off.

the Lofton, Alomar, and Howry deals were all relitively good.

the one thing I don't understand though, more than anything else, is the fact that people claim KW dismantled the team. I don't get that? I don't get how people say he traded away out farm. I don't get that either.

this in no way shows KW has being a good GM, but he isn't bad.

Also, sorry if you said any of this jas. I'm once again too lazy to read the posts. lol

Originally posted by LDF

lets see what your defination of promise is. all the sports writer were scratching their head when the trade was done with statements as a "promising young pitcher dealt to pit with others for ritchie," and i am paraphasing it.

By that token Brien Taylor is still a "promising young pitcher". Sox fans were sick and tired of him; he couldn't find the strike zone, and didn't dare pitch inside.

Oh, and to your last message...I have no f***ing clue what you're saying.

Jjav:I don't have an argument? Please, I can go through every trade KW has EVER made and critique it to no tomorrow. Do me a favor, get every trade he made, and I'll write you an essay that you should read. As I said when this trade was "supposed" to happen, it was a lose-lose PR situation for KW. What happens? EXACTLY, what I said, you LDF, Cubkilla, Baggio, go f***ing apes*** on KW. If KW makes the trade, you'd still flame him. Give me a damn break.

its not that i am going apes*** over kw and evans debate, its that i think he is over his head as gm.i said it then and will still say it. his establishment of a spy network is bush and any gm who is worth his weight would not do that. his other questionable antics that he has done is again bush.

trying to come at me with my mistake in the english language is bush as well.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey jas one quick question here... if in fact kw hasnt depleted the farm system ..because anyone he gave away hasnt turned out to be anything.. then what does that say for our farm system???? does it really suck and we are just told we have great guys down there?? i was just wondering............because most of the guys who have come up here havent done much in the way of impressing me either......except for maybe burehle, maggs, and crede.......

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG What happens? EXACTLY, what I said, you LDF, Cubkilla, Baggio, go f***ing apes*** on KW. If KW makes the trade, you'd still flame him. Give me a damn break.

I "flame him" because the difference between KW and a good GM is that a good GM gets his man without sacrificing the players that he should be building around.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

hey jas one quick question here... if in fact kw hasnt depleted the farm system ..because anyone he gave away  hasnt turned out to be anything.. then what does that say for our farm system???? does it really suck and we are just told we have great guys down there?? i was just wondering............because most of the guys who have come up here havent done much in the way of impressing me either......except for maybe burehle, maggs, and crede.......

Thats just the way the game is Michelle. Most prospects turn into busts. The Sox have had many home grown players turn real good, more then most teams in fact, or so I'd say.

You can say Jimenez, Harris, and PK aren't ours, but we used our farm system to bring them here, which kind of makes them ours.

Then you have Magglio and Caballo, then again with Olivo(He's been here a couple years now) We also have Borchard, Garland, Wright, Buerhle, Glover (Minor League Trade), Biddle, Rowand, etc. Almost all of this team has been assembled in some way shape or form thanks to the minors.

Right now in AAA we don't have immediate help, but thats because most of it is at the major league level, minus Rauch and Borchard, and even Hummell.

The rest of the farm is rebuilding down below and they are doing a damn good job of it. We have a ton of arms down their like Diaz, Honel, Phillips, Wing, West, Ulacia, Munoz, Ring, Almonte, etc.

I can't see many teams thats use as many home grown players as us. Heck, look at the marlins, and all the strength they've had, yet they wish they could win as consistently ast he Sox have.

This farm system isn't depleted, what-so-ever. Oh ya, Parque also helped us until he was injured.

what guys has KW given up that we should be building around?

Mike Sirotka? the guy who hasn't pitched since leaving?

Kip Wells? The guy who crying like a baby day after day, saying how he deserved to start despite giving up 7 runs in 2 innings?

Or maybe it was.......

I can't think of anyone else. Oh maybe James Baldwin. the guy who was never capable of putting one season together.

I really don't get what you mean by dealing guys we should be building around.

they wanted Konerko, you guys were screaming for him not to make the deal. he doesn't make the deal and you guys are upset. I'm kind of confused.

Also, HSC. KW HAS NOT DEPLETED THE FARM SYSTEM!!!!!!!

Who has he given up? Can someone PLEASE tell me who he has given up that was a top prospect?

the only guy I can think of is Matt Guerrier. He was pretty highly touted when we dealt him, but we got Marte in the deal. Does that mean KW should keep all the young guys?

see, what i don't get is the hypocrisy.

if we trade a young guy, people get upset cause we are wasting our young talent. if we don't trade them, people complain that we are BUILDING again.

and please, nobody give me that young bulls*** either. I don't want to hear how young guys don't understand.

I've known how bad JR has been, and I've admitted KW's bad moves, but jesus christ, it is so damn frustrating seeing so many sox fans out there who just like to complain for fun.

really, it seems that the hatred for KW has been built more on your guys continual criticism than by what he's actually done.

the guy doesn't even have to make a mistake for the hatred for him to build. as people continue to talk, it gets bigger and bigger.