7/17 vs KC Royals Doubleheader

flavum

anyone else getting twitter trolled by the KC fan @disgustedNYer ? Apparently this douche looked up anyone who has hashtagged the white sox and is in troll mode, me and raBBit have been having a little fun with him

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 01:42 PM)
anyone else getting twitter trolled by the KC fan @disgustedNYer ? Apparently this douche looked up anyone who has hashtagged the white sox and is in troll mode, me and raBBit have been having a little fun with him

What a tool

I'm glad we have replay in MLB, but it needs work. Both the speed and the results leave something to be desired. I think both can be improved, but it's discouraging that it hasn't changed noticeably in either regard in its second season.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
Only game going on now I think and yet it took so long and the y blew the call unless they think Avi got tagged on the arm before the tag on the waist, but other wise it's SOS ( same old Sox). 2 lead off walks 2 outs on the bases.

Both of those CS were blown calls.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 02:55 PM)
Both of those CS were blown calls.

Maybe the lesson we should take is that "running when it is going to be close enough as to leave it in the hands of the umps/review" is a bad move that is costing us a fair number of runs?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 01:57 PM)
Maybe the lesson we should take is that "running when it is going to be close enough as to leave it in the hands of the umps/review" is a bad move that is costing us a fair number of runs?

Or maybe the umps/review should do what they're paid to do

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Or maybe the umps/review should do what they're paid to do

It seems pretty clear to me that a big part of the problem for us on plays like that is that we're making them too close. If they're close calls and the umps can't tell "when his leg hits the base versus when the tag hits him" the replay isn't going to either and the umps aren't giving the tie on tight plays at 2nd.