flavum

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SnB @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 08:47 AM)
Anyone know if you can enter through the Depot entrance as soon as gates open? I'm thinking lines will be shorter there.

Yeah I think you can. I've done it in years past. But you wouldn't get a ring.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 09:06 AM)
Anyone know if they will actually enforce the 21+ for the rings? Going today and want to make sure I get one.

I sure hope not. I'm just gonna lie and say I'm 21. My dad thinks they'll buy it

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 09:10 AM)
I sure hope not. I'm just gonna lie and say I'm 21. My dad thinks they'll buy it

Anyone who's like 16 or younger shouldn't get one since ten years ago, they likely had no idea what was going on lol

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:27 AM)
Why are the Sox playing so many Sat afternoon games instead of early evening?

It is sort of weird, but this is the last Saturday afternoon home game of the season. The rest are 6:10 starts. I like them. They did move the fireworks shows to Friday.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:24 AM)
The Saladino Train keeps rolling. Some stuff will go down before the Sox and Cardinals play again.

https://twitter.com/ESPNChiSox/status/622425938266038272

Awesome. Saladino better be up for the long haul. Worst case scenario Tyler is a solid utility player, making one of Bonifacio or Conor expandable. But I like the idea of giving him an extended look at 3B until a better option presents itself, because if the bat is even close to league average, he has a chance at being a solid everyday SS.

Having said that, calling him up, starting him 7 straight games, & then sending him down despite being productive would be such a White Sox move. Hopefully that's just the anger of a disappointing season talking, because demoting Saladino would really piss me off.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 09:44 AM)
Anyone who's like 16 or younger shouldn't get one since ten years ago, they likely had no idea what was going on lol

A couple kids ages 4-8 got them. They're obviously not enforcing the 21 or older rule