Gameday Thread: White Sox vs. Twins

dasox24

i'm gonna go ahead and do a little second guessing here and say that manuel should have had robbie pinch hit before dauber. with robbie up there with one out the sox have the option of a suicide squeeze. he could always use dauber after pinching for olivo. right idea wrong sequence.

AGREED

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna go ahead and do a little second guessing here and say that manuel should have had robbie pinch hit before dauber. with robbie up there with one out the sox have the option of a suicide squeeze. he could always use dauber after pinching for olivo. right idea wrong sequence.

That's good thinking there.

I think that half-swing from Daubach could haunt me as bad as the Carl Crawford HR if we don't come back in this game.

Not a good start by Wunsch, need to HOLD them Kelly...

Well, that may be one good reason to not see the game on tv. I can imagine what it looked like, but I can still clearly see the most prominent hr hitter ever, Carl Crawford's hr.

That was off of Koch remember....

Those days are done...

Yeah, hopefully this season will make Koch think and try to revert back to when he could actually get people out.