Gameday Thread: White Sox vs. Twins

dasox24

Not at all.    But the reaction was as if he rolled two with the bases loaded, after everyone else was crucshing the hell out of Hawkins.

Sorry, but I expect more than 1-4 and leaving men on base with each out. Get off my back. Why don't you go yell at Heather and the rest that roll off a spew of swear words.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I step in church or a grammar school?  I've seen a ton worse here, so why am I getting jumped on?!  :angry:

Not jumping on you. But PK has been contributing this second half so we should be nice to our big bats. But, I am ticked off too when we lose to the Twinks. I hate all of them.

Sorry, but I expect more than 1-4 and leaving men on base with each out.  Get off my back.  Why don't you go yell at Heather and the rest that roll off a spew of swear words.

I'm not at all angry at your swear words. Check this out: :fyou HAWKINS.

All's I'm saying is that the attack on Paulie was overblown. I have no hard feelings toward you, just that he did what everyone else had done.

I'm not at all angry at your sweat words.  Check this out:    :fyou  HAWKINS.

All's I'm saying is that the attack on Paulie was overblown.  I have no hard feelings toward you, just that he did what everyone else had done.

I was just stating my level of frustration for today. If I was really ripping on him or if I wanted to, I'd go to WSI. They are the kings and queens of ripping on Paully.