7/19 - Royals at White Sox

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sox had been playing well before the break, winning series after series. As expected, they are back to their Sox ways post AS break. I predict the inevitable 3 of 4 losses to KC. Today's game 5-1 Royals.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2015 -> 03:13 AM)
Sox had been playing well before the break, winning series after series. As expected, they are back to their Sox ways post AS break. I predict the inevitable 3 of 4 losses to KC. Today's game 5-1 Royals.

They hung 3 runs on Herrera and Holland yesterday. That's not really the White Sox way we've seen. Yesterday was simply just a tough loss, but one I believe you can take some positives from. Win today and I'll be more than happy with a spilt.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2015 -> 03:13 AM)

Sale won't give up 5 runs...

But it wouldn't surprise me if he went 8 shutout innings and then the bullpen gave up 5 in the 9th, haha.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 19, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)
f*** the Pack but :cheers anyways.

I go to 15-20 games a year. I've had several years where I've lost 8. Including the last three now.

This one's on me...

I'm no pack fan lol. Just what he did.