White Sox @ Indians - July 25, 2015 A.D.

Heads22

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 09:03 PM)
7 AL teams have 49 or 50 losses. The Sox are one of them.

Small chance, but the question is, is it enough to stand pat until at least Thursday?

They aren't going to tear anything down. I would imagine the odds being against them they trade Samardziija, but if they win tomorrow and Monday, and a couple of teams lose some games, maybe Shark gets one more start before being moved. I think, unless the offers are just poor, they trade him even if they win every game up until the deadline.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win. Saladino and Sanchez on defense have helped the team be less buffoon-ish. With Melky hitting and Saladino getting hits the lineup has been given a lift. Good win but I am not a believer.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
Nice win. Saladino and Sanchez on defense have helped the team be less buffoon-ish. With Melky hitting and Saladino getting hits the lineup has been given a lift. Good win but I am not a believer.

As you shouldn't be. They are beating up on a s***ty AL Central opponent.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
Even if he hits .400 I'll say the Sox made the right move. Good for him, though.

I just thought he should have been DH instead of LaRoche.

He is just bad this year for whatever reason.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 02:12 AM)
That's interesting, why is that?

Likely it would be to the Cubs, so not only would they benefit but the Tigers would get better players than what their comp pick would likely be.