**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

I never thought when I first started watching this season that I'd be cheering for Cody and Jess so much compared to the rest of this stupid f***in house. Josh just from a straight personality pov might be my least favorite house guest ever. I hope Mark or Cody knock his teeth out.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 06:16 PM)
I never thought when I first started watching this season that I'd be cheering for Cody and Jess so much compared to the rest of this stupid f***in house. Josh just from a straight personality pov might be my least favorite house guest ever. I hope Mark or Cody knock his teeth out.

Cody is a piece of s*** psycho biggot. I would never ever want him to do anything but go home. Jessica is awful as well.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 09:34 PM)
Cody is a piece of s*** psycho biggot. I would never ever want him to do anything but go home. Jessica is awful as well.

Why is he a bigot? I'm legit asking, if that's true then I'll take that back. Anywho, Josh can still get the f*** off my tv.

EDIT: Eh, I looked it up and I'll take back what I said about rooting for Cody.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 11:01 PM)
Why is he a bigot? I'm legit asking, if that's true then I'll take that back. Anywho, Josh can still get the f*** off my tv.

I love how he seems to take it personally that everyone is out to get him but after the crap he pulled the first couple weeks he can't be that surprised.

He's said stuff about trans people in the house. He's a straight up Trump guy but as far as the show goes, I think he's great tv.

TMZ dug up has military record and it's really respectful as well. Doesn't believe in climate change or dinosaurs though.

I'm almost for Mark getting HOH so he can clip Josh next week. Put up Josh and Paul, Paul wins veto and Josh goes home.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 05:39 AM)
He's said stuff about trans people in the house. He's a straight up Trump guy but as far as the show goes, I think he's great tv.

TMZ dug up has military record and it's really respectful as well. Doesn't believe in climate change or dinosaurs though.

I wonder how much they'll show of what went down yesterday. I've never seen so many physical confrontations in one season

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 06:53 AM)
I wonder how much they'll show of what went down yesterday. I've never seen so many physical confrontations in one season

They've cut them down for TV but haven't shied away from showing them on TV. 3 hours a week isn't enough for this season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 09:51 AM)
They've cut them down for TV but haven't shied away from showing them on TV. 3 hours a week isn't enough for this season.

They had to separate Cody and Josh a few times yesterday. Cody was doing nothing but threatening him with violence over and over.

If there is so much off-air tension between Cody and Josh, then why does Josh seem so eager to get Elena off instead of Jessica? I wonder if it's the producers playing with the footage to make it seem that way...

Either way if this gets screwed up and Jessica stays, then Josh will be one of the biggest idiots in Big Brother history

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 08:24 PM)
If there is so much off-air tension between Cody and Josh, then why does Josh seem so eager to get Elena off instead of Jessica? I wonder if it's the producers playing with the footage to make it seem that way...

Either way if this gets screwed up and Jessica stays, then Josh will be one of the biggest idiots in Big Brother history

Because Elena voted against him. He actually gave Jessica a few chances to save herself and instead she called him a moron and had Cody threaten him. Those two are the dumbest players ever

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 10:25 PM)
WTF she is repulsive.

People are unraveling just an extreme number of lies about her. There is some evidence even her sickness is fake. Shes a weirdo.

And her and Matt are disgusting. They havent changed their dirty sex sheets in weeks.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 08:48 AM)
People are unraveling just an extreme number of lies about her. There is some evidence even her sickness is fake. Shes a weirdo.

And her and Matt are disgusting. They havent changed their dirty sex sheets in weeks.

Saw Elena gave Mark blue balls by dry humping him then telling him to finish himself off. Ouch.

Raven's mom is all over twitter and facebook fighting with her haters. I don't doubt her pacemaker is real, but she seems to make up new illnesses all the time. Besides their dirty sheets, Matt and Raven are just awful players and wastes of space.

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 18, 2017 -> 12:23 AM)
Jessica gone...Cody gone.....Elena gone.....now the game can begin........

Mark better win hoh or they'll just back door him as well since nobody else is an actual competitor.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 07:42 AM)
Jason missed a perfect opportunity to back door Paul on that double eviction night....could have won the game with a move like that.

They're cowards. At least they'll have to turn on themselves next week. But Paul ruined this season. Not his fault but putting in a returnee and giving them a free month is dumb.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 10, 2017 -> 08:48 AM)

Kinda hard to fake a bulge in your abdomen.