**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 02:40 PM)
Knowing these guys they would target him for betraying Paul

He hasnt even been on the block yet, that is massive fail. I understand riding him to DE night but at some point you have to take a shot. This season was kind of weak with actual game players and too many showmances. I've never seen so many players give up so easily.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 23, 2017 -> 10:24 AM)
Cody just didnt like him, he was an awful player.

He and Jessica were both awful but became sympathetic because the rest of the house are sheep.

Elena's last couple of weeks were terrible. Begging to stay so she could get more exposure and a job.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2017 -> 10:28 AM)
He and Jessica were both awful but became sympathetic because the rest of the house are sheep.

Elena's last couple of weeks were terrible. Begging to stay so she could get more exposure and a job.

Eh, I dont think a psycho bigot is very sympathetic. Some of the players are sheep, I think Alex is the best player outside of Paul.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 30, 2017 -> 10:08 PM)
Why the f*** did Kevin just brush his hair with a just-used toothbrush???

I only watch sporadically but I asked the same question and as my 15 year old said (shaking her head) "That's so Kevin!".

Still not sure what that means..lol

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 20, 2017 -> 11:23 PM)
Well, Paul should have taken Raven and Matt.....

Raven for sure after Matt was evicted.

People will say Paul was some great player but he made mistakes all over.

Just live up to what you did in the goodbye messages and when talking with Jury. He just continued to lie to them and they were all shaking their heads.

He was the best player but choked in the end.

And he's an arrogant knob as well, so I'm glad he lost.

Alex and Xmas came out of that finale looking awful.

Watching Paul's mental breakdown as he slowly realized he wasn't going to win was painful. I was rooting for Josh to pull off the upset, but outside of a few mistakes, Paul dominated from start to eviction night.

I'm relatively new to BB (more of a Survivor fan). Started watching BB17. Where does Paul rank in all time players? Making it to the final 2 and losing by a single vote is impressive any way you look at it.

QUOTE (SoxFan2003 @ Sep 21, 2017 -> 12:43 PM)
Watching Paul's mental breakdown as he slowly realized he wasn't going to win was painful. I was rooting for Josh to pull off the upset, but outside of a few mistakes, Paul dominated from start to eviction night.

I'm relatively new to BB (more of a Survivor fan). Started watching BB17. Where does Paul rank in all time players? Making it to the final 2 and losing by a single vote is impressive any way you look at it.

Paul’s obviously better than some winners but he’s not in any conversation for best of all time. 0-2

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 21, 2017 -> 04:50 PM)
There were no winners in the final three...I could easily see the case against all three.

What's the case against Paul besides the fact he "upset" the jury? He was by and away the best player this season and bitter jury got him.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 21, 2017 -> 04:53 PM)
What's the case against Paul besides the fact he "upset" the jury? He was by and away the best player this season and bitter jury got him.

Thats part of the game. He pissed off people that werent smart enough to "respect" his game. If he turned on xmas and Josh, they still would have voted for him. He chose wrong.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 22, 2017 -> 08:59 AM)
Thats part of the game. He pissed off people that werent smart enough to "respect" his game. If he turned on xmas and Josh, they still would have voted for him. He chose wrong.

Even in his post show interviews, Paul just doesn't get it. He is playing victim and not owning up to his game. He could've been top 5 player if he won but he choked.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 22, 2017 -> 09:13 AM)
Even in his post show interviews, Paul just doesn't get it. He is playing victim and not owning up to his game. He could've been top 5 player if he won but he choked.

Honestly if he takes Alex, he wins. Even if she was a strong player, he gets Josh/xmas's votes. He calculated it wrong.