**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 10:45 AM)
And me. We can have a 3 person alliance called The Shield.

Nobody would guess the guy in a Michigan shirt would ally with the guy in the Buckeyes shirt. Ultimate sleeper and we reveal our matching sox shirts after double elim.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 07:00 PM)
Nobody would guess the guy in a Michigan shirt would ally with the guy in the Buckeyes shirt. Ultimate sleeper and we reveal our matching sox shirts after double elim.

Ugh, I want out of this alliance already!

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 02:49 PM)
Is this one of the most boring weeks ever? The house guests are having fun and making up games but no real talk is going on after Liz won the veto

Agree. This whole group is dull. Wait til Vanessa goes. It'll be worse. I don't hear JMac or Becky campaigning.

I've been going through All Stars. Watching Will and Boogie dominate and manipulate is a blast.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 03:03 PM)
Agree. This whole group is dull. Wait til Vanessa goes. It'll be worse. I don't hear JMac or Becky campaigning.

I've been going through All Stars. Watching Will and Boogie dominate and manipulate is a blast.

Becky knows shes gone, her only hope is that she has a chance to come back

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
I'd still campaign until votes were being cast.

Lately players have given up too soon, except Vanessa. And the big targets havent used that to their advantage. Thats what made Dr Will so good, he would tell them he would vote him out but hes a huge target and doesnt win anything so you can always get him out in the future because everyone wants him out. Then you win when it counts.

I knew it! I was watching feeds yesterday and Austin and Liz were sleeping. It looked like something was going on under the covers but it looked like it was nothing after awhile so I stopped.

Saw today I should've kept watching cuz Austin definitely gave her the finger treatment and boom!

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 19, 2015 -> 05:50 PM)
I knew it! I was watching feeds yesterday and Austin and Liz were sleeping. It looked like something was going on under the covers but it looked like it was nothing after awhile so I stopped.

Saw today I should've kept watching cuz Austin definitely gave her the finger treatment and boom!

Yep, gross. Shes going to regret all of her showmance. They have the clip on reddit in case you want to be grossed out.

And I really hate Vanessa, shes just laying in bed looking creepy, half crying.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 04:24 PM)
Sounds like Austin is wavering between putting up Steve or Vanessa. Vanessa got the last word before noms and I think changed his miind.

Austin is a sissy. James and JMac are the only ones I think will make big moves. The "blood on my hands" stuff is overplayed. It's how you win, unless you're Andy, the 2nd worst winner in history.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 09:53 PM)
Austin is a sissy. James and JMac are the only ones I think will make big moves. The "blood on my hands" stuff is overplayed. It's how you win, unless you're Andy, the 2nd worst winner in history.

I think Austin was in a tough position. It was almost a lose lose situation for him. It seems like everyone is good with him still. Steve has been talking to him a lot and Vanessa didn't get put up so she was happy for 2 hours and then started worrying about being back doored

Ugh.

Vanessa

won veto so I'm sure JMac is gawn.

And of course Vanessa is upset that Meg didn't hug her after she won and that Meg was crying. Whoever gets her out will be my all time fav...behind Will.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 21, 2015 -> 09:53 PM)

It's good blood when everyone hates the person. Just dumb.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 23, 2015 -> 07:37 AM)
Ugh.

Vanessa

won veto so I'm sure JMac is gawn.

And of course Vanessa is upset that Meg didn't hug her after she won and that Meg was crying. Whoever gets her out will be my all time fav...behind Will.

JMAC kind of fixed it with her, so then Austin was going to get James out, then Meg now he is back to Steve. Its going to be eventful.

Liz is going to regret getting finger blasted on live tv by an ogre when this is over. Its hilarious seeing Julie tell her repeatedly that Austin has a GF at home.