7/29 White Sox vs Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hanley doesn't care because his team is garbage right now. I remember a year or 2 ago when the Dodgers were en fuego he was ballin out and having a good ol time.

Was unaware his D sucked at 3B sucked though. I thinking as a converted SS he was pretty solid over there.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 07:25 PM)
I picked a bad year to move to Michigan. This could be an epic run. Go Melk!

Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself. 55 years in the Chicago area and I moved to F***ing Utah in July 2005.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 08:31 PM)
I think Hanley doesn't care because his team is garbage right now. I remember a year or 2 ago when the Dodgers were en fuego he was ballin out and having a good ol time.

Was unaware his D sucked at 3B sucked though. I thinking as a converted SS he was pretty solid over there.

He apparently isn't as involved in games in the outfield compared to 3B.

They would have been better off not signing Sandoval with Hanley at 3rd, IMO.

Yes, in 2013 he and Puig almost single-handedly lead that team to 52-9 or whatever it was, 53-9.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
If KW is more interested in Ramirez or Sandoval than Mike Napoli, he should be fired...unless they're sending 50% or more of their contracts back and not asking for one of our top 3 prospects.

I might be wrong but the Sox don't exactly have great prospects. Fulmer can't be dealt and M.Johnson can't catch.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
If KW is more interested in Ramirez or Sandoval than Mike Napoli, he should be fired...unless they're sending 50% or more of their contracts back and not asking for one of our top 3 prospects.

That's what Ibwas wondering... What would it take. Are they at the point where they wood take a guy like Danks, who is on a shorter contract, and a few guys in the 4-15 range?

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself. 55 years in the Chicago area and I moved to F***ing Utah in July 2005.

Well, at least you're close to the world-renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir and some beautiful scenery.

This winning is fun. I don't know why the team waited so long to quit being dysfunctional, but the good news is if this is the real White Sox team, there's plenty of time to grab a wild card.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 29, 2015 -> 09:33 PM)

I thought it was you who posted because of your matching profile pictures... whoops